The Savings Guru Podcast
Interview with Kevin Mountford of Raisin UK - Savings Guru Podcast #1
In the first episode of the brand new Savings Guru Podcast, James talks to Kevin Mountford, co-founder and CEO of Raisin UK about how the company got started, how they balance working with banks and consumers, and what changes Kevin predicts for the market.
00:14 The origins of Raisin UK
02:09 Why Raisin came to the UK
06:06 How do Raisin manage working with both banks and consumers?
08:20 Why aren’t more platforms offering this service?
14:28 Kevin’s opinion on the FCA’s single easy access rate.
18:17 What would Kevin do if he were Chancellor of the Exchequer for a day?
21:09 What other services are Raisin UK planning on introducing?
23:35 What changes are likely in the market?
To find out more about Raisin UK, go to https://www.raisin.co.uk/
Connect with The Savings Guru
* Email ---- email@example.com
* Website ---- http://thesavings.guru
* Twitter ---- https://twitter.com/savingsguruuk
* Facebook ---- https://www.facebook.com/SavingsGuruUK/
* LinkedIn ---- https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-savings-guru-ltd/