The Savings Guru Podcast
Interview with Tim Coates – Oxbury Bank - The Savings Guru Podcast
In the tenth episode of the Savings Guru Podcast, James talks to Tim Coates, Chief Customer Officer and Co-founder of Oxbury Bank, about Oxbury’s history, their plans for the future, and using savings to mitigate climate change.
00:00 The origins of Oxbury Bank
03:57 Tim’s background as a farmer and a regulator
09:30 The early feedback from Oxbury’s customers
12:25 Oxbury’s plans to expand their savings accounts
14:02 Oxbury’s other plans for the future, including the Oxbury Forest Saver
22:08 Is there room in the market for more new banks?
22:59 Will the growth in new banks continue?
26:04 What changes will we see in the market in the coming years?
32:09 What would Tim do if he were Chancellor of the Exchequer for a day?
To find out more about Oxbury Bank, go to https://www.oxbury.com/
Connect with The Savings Guru
- Website ---- http://thesavings.guru
- Email ---- email@example.com
- Twitter ---- https://twitter.com/savingsguruuk
- Facebook ---- https://www.facebook.com/SavingsGuruUK/
- LinkedIn ---- https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-savings-guru-ltd/