The InPublishing Podcast
James Evelegh talks to Georgina Rushworth, head of marketing at Pharmaceutical Press, about:
• the challenges of setting up a new team
• how the world of subs marketing has changed since she first started ("nothing but everything")
• how marketing technology underpins everything they do and her hopes for their new soon-to-go-live marketing automation software
• how you should never rest on your laurels and never stop looking for better ways of doing things
• her approach to management ("articulate a vision and empower the team")
• the differences in marketing an academic brand as opposed to a mainstream B2B one
• how job satisfaction is found in the numbers, the joy of seeing the impact your idea has had
• and more...
(This interview was recorded on 29th April.)
We would like to thank our podcast sponsor, AdvantageCS, a leading global provider of subscription and membership management software. Capabilities include marketing, sales, payments and customer relationship software for publishers, membership associations and information providers.