The InPublishing Podcast
James Evelegh talks to Daniel Pearce, CEO of TTG Media, an independent publisher specialising in the travel sector, about:
• how what started as a “big news story on the other side of the world” turned their business upside down, but also led to positive change
• their #savetravel and #onetravelindustry campaigning on behalf of the badly hit travel industry
• embracing Stoicism and quoting Winston Churchill
• switching print frequency from weekly to monthly but why he remains a passionate advocate of print
• the thinking behind TTG’s new membership offering and where to position the paywall
• how the new subs model has changed everyone’s mindset across the business
• the power and freedom of being an independent publisher and able to take risks
• why the best businesses are the most diverse businesses
• the power of ‘why’ and the importance of having a clear purpose
• and much more...
(This interview was recorded on 1st April.)
We would like to thank our podcast sponsor, AdvantageCS, a leading global provider of subscription and membership management software. Capabilities include marketing, sales, payments and customer relationship software for publishers, membership associations and information providers.