All Models Are Wrong, But Yours Is Perfect for You.
A big part of being a leader is deciding our organization's future. We might have an idea of where we would like our company heading, but how can we ensure specific actions will lead us exactly where we want to be?
In this episode, we look closely at our decision-making processes, the information we rely on to make those decisions, and the models we incorporate and use to fulfill our goals.
We analyze our assumptions when trusting a method, learn how to test our models properly, and explore the faith component every new project needs to succeed. Plus, we reinforce the idea of avoiding comparisons; after all, everyone's path is unique.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The best teachers aren't always the best leaders (2:13)
- All models are wrong, but some are useful (3:48)
- How to determine if our model is the one we need to reach our goals (7:51)
- Why do we need to be specific if we want to think about the future (11:51)
- About the importance of recognizing our biases to make the best choices possible (15:32)
- Interested in Working with Clint? Send a message to email@example.com
- Unlock Your Unrivaled Momentum Training