How To Gain Momentum and Clarity Toward Our Desire
Why is it that sometimes, among the hundreds of things we could do with our time and energy, we choose to make ourselves miserable? It doesn't make sense, especially when we realize none of us want to be miserable; no one likes to struggle more than they should. But then, why is it we do it anyway?
In today's episode, we address this weird impulse of making things harder for ourselves. We explore the importance of looking at the bigger picture and having clarity on our goals, so we can help ourselves to make different choices instead of letting ourselves slip into choosing to be miserable.
In addition, we delve into the basics of the Unrivaled Momentum Model. This helpful tool helps clarify, refine, and redefine our end goals and make our decision-making processes easier and more effective.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Making our lives miserable is a conscient choice (2:35)
- Why is it that we choose to make things harder for ourselves (5:57)
- The Unrivaled Momentum Model (7:32)
- About the things we can control NOW, and the things we have power over (10:21)
- Sometimes, all we need is clarity (13:17)
- About the importance of avoiding comparing ourselves with others (17:16)
- Interested in Working with Clint? Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlock Your Unrivaled Momentum Training