Life Sunny-side Up
Nichole Roberts: Real Estate Broker boss babe and mom of 2 on building her empire & rocking motherhood.
It's difficult to focus as a business owner, to focus as a mom,
And to have all the extra things thrown at you,
But you find what works, and you do it.
You just make it happen because there's a solution for everything.
It may not be the solution that you like, but there is a solution for everything.
On today’s episode, my guest is Nichole Roberts, a woman in a man’s world. She is a mom, but also a super successful career woman and she gives us advice on how to find our work-life balance.
Nichole Roberts is a licensed Florida Real Estate Broker and the owner of Nichole Roberts & The All Florida Homes Realty Group. She didn’t always know she wanted to be in the real estate business, and the idea came to her when she was working in a bank doing mortgages. She noticed that working in real estate was profitable so, in her early 20s, she took a semester off from college and went to get her real estate license. She worked for different companies and at one point in her life, she boldly decided that she wanted to have a baby and open her own office, simultaneously.
She said there were times when she wanted to quit because the real estate is hard, but what kept her going were perseverance and a passion for what she does.
Learn Nichole’s entire story on how she became successful, and some useful tips you should be aware of, if you want to sell your house.
Questions I ask:
- At the beginning, did you have a moment of “Is this really going to work? Can I do this?” (07:30)
- Do you struggle, at all, with mom guilt? (16:58)
- Are you still working with your husband? (18:08)
- Do realtors usually work together as a team? (29:45)
- What is next for Nichole Roberts? (30:59)
In this episode, you will learn:
- The best way to start a career in real estate. (09:16)
- The experience of having a baby and starting a career at the same time. (12:42)
- What you should and should not have inside your house when you’re trying to sell it. (19:34)
- What colors you should choose for your kitchen and bathroom, to raise your chances of selling your house. (22:17)
- What you should look for in a realtor. (26:45)
Connect with Nichole: