Life Sunny-side Up
How to create ALIGNMENT in your life with Brooke Hemingway
Women, in particular, miss out on incredible opportunities because they are happy with good enough and they feel like they should just be grateful for what they have. And this happens especially with stay-at-home moms.
But who says you can’t be grateful for what you have and at the same time, want more? Life happens and everyone should have a plan B.
On today’s episode, Brooke and I are talking about the power of being aligned in your life, about raising kids that are going to make the world a better place, and about marriage and ways of not giving up.
Brooke Hemingway is a mom of six. She is a former nurse and she and her husband, who is an ER physician, have been married for 21 years. This girl is in amazing shape at 41 years old because she is a fitness enthusiast. Brooke is a seven-figure earner in her network marketing company. She is a believer in the possibilities, especially yours, and her passions include marriage, motherhood, movement, mindset, and money. She works to encourage all women to keep dreaming, keep working and keep believing.
So, listen to Episode 13 of Life Sunny Side Up, to hear a beautiful and inspiring story of a woman who overcame postpartum depression, and who managed to get herself out of the “I’m not worth it” feeling.
Questions I ask:
- By chance, if somebody’s been living under a rock and they don’t know who Brooke Hemingway is, would you just share with us a little bit about yourself? (02:36)
- Let’s go back to young Brooke. What was it like for you growing up? (07:29)
- If you had one message to women, what would it be? (37:45)
- Do you say “No” to your kids? Do you find yourself struggling with that? (44:19)
- What is the legacy that you want to leave for your kids from all of this? (52:01)
In this episode, you will learn:
- How her father’s sad story gave her the fuel to say, “This is not going to happen to me.” (08:00)
- How her mother is a strong woman that inspired her to overcome adversities. (09:44)
- How her husband dealt with the news that she’s starting to work in the network marketing business. (18:34)
- The reasons why the economy thrives when women are successful. (17:11)
- What alignment means and what is the difference between alignment and balance. (29:08)
- Brooke’s philosophy on raising kids. (46:34)
Connect with Brooke: