Want to Energize Your Life and Attract Abundance? Danijela Saponjic Shares Tips From Feng Shui
Did you know that how we decorate and organize our spaces has a direct impact on our health, success, relationships, and overall satisfaction in our lives? According to the practice of Feng Shui, the placement of items in your home and office can bring more abundance and energy flow into all areas of your life.
Joining me on this episode of Everyday Awesome is Danijela Saponjic. Danijela is a SpaceHealing and Feng Shui master, and mother of 4 boys. Born in Germany to a family from the Balkans, Danijela’s connection to the spirit of nature runs deep. She created the SpaceHealing Method to help people around the world align their environment to the power of nature, and heal old energies so they no longer affect the current lives being lived in these places. Danijela has written three books on Feng Shui and a deck of Clutter Clearing cards – all released in Germany. As a result of Danijela’s expertise, her clients open up new space to call in their dreams, visions & desires with joy and ease.
Danijela and I discuss how she has been a pioneer in her field and has touched thousands of lives through her books, trainings, and private consultations over the past 20 years. We also dive into the history of Feng Shui and what Danijela advises in order to attract the energy that you want into your home.
Tune in to Episode 11 to learn why creating Feng Shui is important and the tools that Danijela recommends applying to your home!
Some Questions I Ask:
- Where does this life force energy come from? (7:07)
- How did you get into Feng Shui? (13:35)
- What are ways that the way we organize impacts our health? (25:48)
- What about the external forces that we don’t have control over? (32:55)
- Are there obvious no-nos? (48:40)
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- What Feng Shui is (5:45)
- The history of Feng Shui (11:45)
- The importance of decluttering (22:15)
- About the Feng Shui in your soul (30:00)
- What Danijela recommends for listeners (36:50)
Connect With Danijela