Comedy Actor Danny Scheie - Why Humor, Believing in Love and Going After Your Dreams Makes Life Great
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be an Actor and to live in the limelight? Grab a bowl of popcorn and a cocktail and settle in to hear the advice and stories from a successful actor. We chat about how overcoming fears, going after love, following your dreams, and laughing often lead to a great life.
Joining me on this episode of Everyday Awesome is Danny Sheie, actor, comedian, professor, and all around amazing guy. After being inspired from classic films at a young age, Danny has become a successful actor and played many roles in notable theatres. He lights up a room with his style, humor, and intellect and I’ve always been in awe of his ability to make everything fun and adventurous.
We discuss how Danny became interested in pursuing acting, how he describes performing, what his other passions and interests are, and much more. His insights into the acting world and what performing is truly like is fascinating. Listening to Danny’s stories will entertain you, fascinate you, and most importantly, inspire you to chase your dreams.
Tune in to Episode 10 to learn about Danny’s background with acting, his passions outside of acting, and his unique perspective on what acting, and life, are all about. And check out Danny’s upcoming performances (remote) in A Comedy of Errors and A.C.T.’s Out Loud Series (link’s below).
Some Questions I Ask:
- What inspired you to go into acting? (7:40)
- When you’re acting do you feel like you’re stepping out of yourself in some way? (18:22)
- What else would you do if you weren’t an actor? (26:00)
- When did you work with Jessica Walters? (37:30)
- What inspires you? (44:44)
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The key to acting from Danny (14:40)
- The importance of humor to Danny (19:40)
- About Danny’s directing experience (33:41)
- Danny’s favorite role he’s done (42:36)
- What’s next for Danny (47:52)
Connect With Danny