Want to Age With Vitality and Grace? Nutrition Expert Ann Louise Gittleman Tells You How.
What if aging is optional!? Would you like to live your best life as you age? Aging is inevitable and as Ann Louise share’s in her new book, Radical Longevity, it’s possible to age with vitality and grace. She believes it is important to embrace getting older and view aging as a privilege.
Joining me on this episode of Everyday Awesome is Ann Louise Gittleman, The First Lady of Nutrition and an expert in health and healing. For several decades Ann has been a gamechanger in health, nutrition, and helping our bodies be the best they can be through building a strong immune system. Ann believes that we can make the most out of aging through vitality, resilience, and grace, and is sharing this in her book, Radical Longevity.
Ann Louise and I talk about the habits that we can implement throughout our day to day lives in order to set our future selves up for ultimate health. Ann also talks about the resources she turns to for credible health research, what the mission of her book Radical Longevity is, and the tips and tricks that you can use to improve your health.
Tune in to Episode 12 to learn about Ann’s knowledge and advice on how to age confidently, healthily, and gracefully!
Some Questions I Ask:
- Where do you look to access credible research and data in the health industry? (13:03)
- Is this something we should start when we’re younger? (19:51)
- What are some of the targeted foods that you talk about in your book? (32:42)
- What is next for you? (43:37)
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How Ann became involved in the health industry (5:23)
- What inspired Ann to write Radical Longevity (17:34)
- That you can release accumulated toxins (29:21)
- How household items may be aging us (34:56)
- Actionable takeaways from Ann (46:02)
Connect with Ann:
- Health Science Institute
- Green Med Information
- Children’s Health Defense
- Dr. George Brewer - Copper and Alzheimer’s