Death By Design
PartnerPlus Media & Death by Design Collaboration
It is with great excitement that we announce that Death by Design is partnering with PartnerPlus Media to enhance hospice educational materials in local communities. PartnerPlus Media and Death by Design share similar passions when it comes to supporting hospice organizations through thoughtful educational resources to comfort families and patients facing a life-limiting illness. Together, we can enhance end-of-life education by sharing a common goal —supporting patients and families. The greatest part about this unique collaboration is that it is done at NO COST to hospice organizations.
PartnerPlus Media supplies print and digital marketing solutions to thousands of businesses and non-profit organizations in the United States, Canada, and the UK. For over 20 years, they have worked with clients from world-renowned brands. PartnerPlus Media is passionate about working with those who make a difference in the lives of hospice patients. The innovative vision of PartnerPlus Media has helped develop a unique resource guide for hospices to utilize within their local community. The organization is a member of the National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization as well and maintains close relationships with leading hospices in the United States. In this time of uncertainty, PartnerPlus Media is committed to expanding the knowledge of end-of-life services at no charge to the hospice agencies locally supporting families and patients every day. www.partnerplusmedia.com
Death by Design
Many of you may know me, but for the newbies, I’m Kimberly C. Paul. I have worked in the end-of-life field for 20 years. I initially worked in television and film but when I lost my boyfriend to cancer, my world imploded. It changed my direction by creating a path into a very dark tunnel called grief. With my creative background, I wanted to give back to hospices. What was initially a temporary career, became a lifelong passion. Through my Ted Talk, Podcast (Death by Design), and book (Bridging the Gap), I’m hoping to expand awareness about hospice services on a local, community, medical and personal level. I’m thrilled to collaborate with PartnerPlus Media to introduce new and innovative ways to enhance brand, language, and educational tools as well as build a new community relationship that ultimately supports local hospices in their area. Combining my talent for creative marketing and my passion to serve those facing a life-limiting illness is my commitment. Together, we can radically change how individuals face the end of their lives. www.deathbydesign.com
The benefits of working with Death by Design and PartnerPlus Media are:
· Over 20 years of creative hospice marketing experience exceeding census and referral goals.
· Working with a world-renowned creative design team to enhance your hospice brand
· Increasing your outreach efforts by expanding community relationships and growing potential fundraising opportunities.
· Working with a team specializing in the supply of innovative, no-cost marketing solutions.
· Providing in-home resources for families on how to provide a safe environment when caring for a loved one with a serious illness (fall prevention tips).
· Providing a central location for all hospice contact numbers for families to prevent unnecessary 911 calls / ER visits.
· Creating an effective “leave behind” for families not ready to accept the hospice philosophy upon initial referral as a community educational tool for families.
· Deliver essential information to patients and families, including carbonated / perforated forms such as admission paperwork, advance directives, supply lists, donations, etc.
We, Kimberly C. Paul and PartnerPlus Media, look forward to supporting your hospice and growing the community message and resources for those facing life-limiting illnesses.