Listen, Learn, and Lean Into the Goodness of Hemp Oil with Peter Cousineau
Although Peter Cousineau always had a strong calling for helping others and always wanted to experiment with homeopathy and medicinal plants, he needed to earn a living when he moved to Vermont 22 years ago. He postponed his original plan and used his farming and gardening knowledge to start his own farm.
Still, some things are simply meant to be, and regardless of what happens in the middle, they end up happening. Peter's mother needed major surgery on her shoulder, and despite the doctor's reluctance, she decided to use hemp's CBD and tincture to deal with the pain instead of using opioids. She navigated her recovery with minimal discomfort. That was it, Peter decided to blend his farm, his desire of helping others, and the ancestral knowledge his part-Native American grandmother kept alive in the family to produce hemp derivates.
Peter Cousineau is the Founder and CEO of Rēl Hemp, a company that offers quality CBD products grown on their farm. He has over 20 years of experience in the horticulture and agriculture industry, building 3 successful businesses in the process. He owns the Four Pillars Farm, which grows the Organic Hemp CBD commercialized in Rēl Hemp.
In this episode, after experimenting with CBD myself to help me sleep better, which ended up having a positive impact on hot flashes, I decided to bring Peter to the show to tell us more about hemp CBD's benefits. He kindly shared his story and relationship with farming and why he decided to start producing hemp CBD. We also go through the lack of education about these products in the market and the massive amount of people that are tricked into buying products that won't help them much.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What does CBD do? And what is the value that it can bring to the table? (6:24)
- Please, explain to me the different products that you have and how can they help women? (16:08)
- How do you think we got to this point in our lives that we're looking to a natural plant to help us get through some of these issues we're facing? (23:15)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About Peter's journey into becoming a hemp CBD producer (7:03)
- How hard it was for Peter to make the leap of faith and start this business (25:43)
- Why it is essential to educate people on CBD's benefits (32:49)
- The benefits of using Peter's products (33:32)
Connect with Peter:
- Email: email@example.com