OSLO RAW Podcast
Be your own best doctor with Dr. Jess
In this episode, I have the pleasure of chatting with Dr. Jessica Peatross where we talk holistic health, functional medicine, why detoxing can assist you wether you are feeling sluggish, brain foggy, sick or are just curious. She gives her best tips and practical exercises to feel well, both talking the physical detox and the mental and emotional aspect. We talk detox pathways, saunas, herbs, the kill-bind-sweat protocol, pooping, enemas, supplements, breath work and much more.
Dr. Jess is passionate about teaching people how to be their own best doctor by educating themselves and listening to their body, and gives actionable steps to overcome health obstacles, emotional trauma and chronic illnesses.
Dr. Jess is a former hospitalist, internal medicine based medical doctor and a certified Gerson Practitioner. Her passion lies in uncovering the mystery behind the chronic illness, whether that be stealth infections, mold, lyme, heavy metals, stress/trauma or other environmental toxicities. There are real, root cause answers for WHY the body might be malfunctioning.
Dr Jess is helping people all over the world to with her online programs, also go check her instagram for uptodate, inspiring and informative content.
I you are an an entrepreneur, in a high-performing career, or you want to know exactly how to be your healthiest and best self, you will definitely find some valuable tips in this episode.
Share with your friends and family, or wherever it might help. Enjoy!
View all episodes
19. Alt om kakao med Martin Bull01:03:39Martin Bull har seilt verden rundt, utforsket kakao og funnet frem til en helt spesiell blanding som vi drikker hver dag på Oslo Raw. Hvorfor er kakao så bra, hvordan brygge en god kopp, hvilke virkestoffer planten har kortsiktig og langsiktig, hvilke hormoner som spiller inn og hva som skjer med hjernen. Velkommen til en god og dyp lytt i kakaoens verden :)
18. Stress & Pleasure Diet with Caroline Fibæk01:07:59Stress isn’t bad; it is undergoing stress while believing that stress is bad for you that makes it harmful. Stress can, in fact, make us stronger, smarter, and happier—if we learn how to embrace it.Todays guest is one of my all time favorite pleasure and hygge inspirations, she is a naturopath, specialized women’s health, our hormones and how to give our bodies the natural remedies to live in balance. In our last episode with Caroline Fibæk, we talked about how our bodies naturally heal, detoxifies and counterbalance stress hormones with pleasure. It is not about cutting stress away, but creating an environment that makes us more resilient to stress. And avoiding stress seem to not really work. Caroline talks about how to be good at stressing, the upside of stress and how to embrace and learn from it instead of controlling, avoiding or even focus on stress reduction. We take about all our favorite Pleasure hacks, the upsides of stress, oxytocin activities and hygge-food and balancing supplements for everyday life. Find more at https://www.carolinefibaek.dk
17. Detox, Zen Cleanz, FMD og alt i mellom39:46Detox er en reise inn i våre fysiske, emosjonelle, mentale og energetisk lag. Enten du er kronisk syk, anser deg som frisk og vital eller har små hverdagsplager, er detox et fantastisk og viktig verktøy for å åpne opp kroppen og gi slipp på bagasje som ikke tjener deg. Bli med inn i en skamløs samtale med Anne Wik Larsen og Tiril Refsum, om helbredelse, det helhetlige bildet, Zencleanz som the Rolls Royce of detox, sjarmen med plaquet i tarmen og løkskrelling på høyt nivå!Link https://zencleanz.com/?ref=OSLORAW2022Kupong kode: OSLORAWCAKES
16. Living balanced with Dr. Diamantis32:22Are we on a mission as a whole? How can we awaken to the real lust for life, work and purpose? Today Doctor Diamantis Koukouvinos joins us to share about Chinese medicine, YinYang, stagnation in the masculine, going from doing to being and how living your authentic self can heal the body. We talk about real root causes of illness, the steps one can take and which questions to ask within. As a previously professional elite basketball player, Dr. Diamantis knew he had a different mission in life, and after becoming a naprapath he traveled to China to study functional medicine. Today he runs his own clinic assisting over hundres of clients yearly to improve their health, emotionally and physically. Join us for a deep talk about the seat of the heart and why its time for us to be free, love and create. Thank you for listening and here's where to find more: Doctor Diamantis homepage: https://www.doctordiamantis.com Doctor Diamantis instagram: www.instagram.com/doctordiamantis/?hl=sv
15. Create your best life with Billie Lue Fung50:46Asking for help was the major shift in my life. When I met Billie ten years ago I knew I was onto another adventure, but I didn't understand the depth of the learnings I was about to embark on. When I started Oslo Raw, I doubted and feared the steps more than anything. How do we move from fear to love, from mind to heart so that we can build a life we truly enjoy living? Listen up for a lovely chat about the steps we go to live our hearts desires.https://billieluefung.com/quantum-life-reading
13. Why internal Chatter matters with Ethan Kross27:31The Voice in Our Head, Why It Matters, and How to Harness It Are there right and wrong ways to communicate with ourselves, and if so, are there techniques that might be useful for us with an internal chatter that is just a little too loud? Today I sit down with Ethan Kross, an award-winning world-renowned scientist and psychologist who reveals the hidden power of our inner voice and shows how to harness it to combat anxiety, improve physical and mental health, and deepen our relationships with others. We explore the deeply mysterious, awesome and challenging inner voice that sometimes can be a little too loud. Kross shares his good ideas about how to manage and control this voice. Read more in his latest bestseller Chatterhttps://www.ethankross.com
12. A Quiet mind with Ally Bogard31:15In this episode, I sit down with Ally Bogard, a leading yoga and meditation teacher, worked in the wellness world for over seventeen years leading meditation classes, retreats, immersions and teacher trainings. Born & raised in Canada, she is now based in New York City where she holds weekly group meditations, classes and speciality events for all levels of practitioners. She currently mentors, coaches and offers counsel on an individual basis.Today Ally shares her very profound and simple ways of stabilizing and quieting the mind. Join us in this beautiful chat about life’s simple pleasures and the power it holds. She also shares a gift with us: a 40 days course of practical insights and exercises to anchor yourself in the present moment. Price usually $65ListenUp will help you:• Cultivate presence in your mind & body• Build a practice of mindfulness & meditation• Reduce stress levels• Calm anxiety• Cultivate agency• Boost mental focus & creativity• Listen without an agendaUpwards: ListenUPCode: SAUCEhttps://upwards-school.teachable.com/p/listenup/?product_id=1768176&coupon_code=SAUCE&preview=logged_out
11. Manifestation made simple with Jessie De Lowe30:41Manifestation made simple with tools and exercises to upgrade your life from within. We talk about intention, responsibility, simple pleasures, true change and happiness. Manifestation Coach, Certified Yoga Instructor, Art Therapist and Co-Founder of How You Glow, Jessie De Lowe shares her life-enhancing, enriching, and enlightening experiences with clients across the globe, and today she’s sharing her wisdom with us. In a very grounded way, Jessie brakes down the mystical word manifestation and gives us a practical way to start transforming our daily lives. Jessie assists people all over the world through one-on-one Manifestation Sessions, Relationship Coaching sessions and group Manifestation Workshops that blend her background in therapeutic healing with aromatherapy, meditation, journaling and art making, De Lowe inspires people to live the most vibrant life possible and step into alignment with their soul’s true calling. Earning a Masters degree in Art Therapy from New York University, Jessie has always been intrigued by the power of alternative healing and passionate about helping others. Jessie has a new podcast entitled Madly Forever, in which she explores the secrets to healthy, successful relationships, everlasting vitality and passionate love.https://www.jessiedelowe.comhttps://www.howyouglow.com