Believe It, Achieve It!
Reflecting on 2021: The Good & The Bad with Dr. Janet Fienemann
What comes to mind when you look back on the year 2021? With 2022 around the corner, It is a great time to reflect and express gratitude for the good that came from 2021.
In this episode, I am joined by Dr. Janet Fienemann for the last episode of Believe It Achieve It in the year 2021. It is crazy to think that it’s been almost two years since the global pandemic began and the impact that it has had on the world. Everyone has felt the effects of the pandemic - whether you contracted COVID-19 yourself, knew someone who passed from the virus, or have had fallouts with those that don’t share your beliefs regarding the vaccine. Throughout this episode, Dr. Janet and I talk about trauma caused by the tumultuous journey of the pandemic, how we can move forward without polarization, and the importance of being grateful for the good.
Tune in to Episode 67 and join Dr. Janet and I as we reflect on 2021, the good and the bad!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Dr. Janet and I’s reflection on the trauma caused by COVID-19 (2:51)
- Our thoughts on the current polarization in society (12:50)
- Dr. Janet’s advice for moving forward (15:44)
- How to navigate relationships with those that don’t share your same beliefs (19:09)
- To show gratitude for the good that came from 2021 (25:17)
Connect with Janet: