Believe It, Achieve It!
Mind Over Munchies: How Hypnotherapy Can Help You Overcome Mental Obstacle
In this episode, Nicole interviews Laurie Gregg who dispels common misconceptions about hypnotherapy and explains that it is a state of mind that slows down brainwaves, similar to falling asleep at night. Laurie explains the medical benefits of hypnotherapy and how it can help people with emotional eating.
To know more about Laurie Gregg: https://www.lauriegregg.com/
- Brain surgery is a physical and mental challenge to come back from.
- Owning who you are and loving yourself is important at any age.
- Hypnotherapy is a state of mind that slows down brainwaves, similar to falling asleep at night.
- Hypnotherapy can help people break negative thought patterns and overcome emotional eating habits.
- Laurie's upcoming hypnotherapy course for weight loss can help people with emotional eating.
View all episodes
92. Habits, Gratitude, and Flow: Finding Balance in Life with Dr. Janet Fienemann49:22In this episode, hosts Nicole Windley and Janet Fienemann discuss the importance of habits, gratitude, and flow in finding balance in life. From the benefits of a stress-free vacation to rewiring the brain through gratitude practice, the conversation covers a range of topics related to mental health and wellness. Dr. Fienemann shares insights on creating a morning routine, the 21-day rule for habit change, and the power of self-care. Listeners will learn how to start where they are and create momentum towards a more fulfilling life. Join the hosts and guest as they explore the simple practices that can lead to a more easeful and joyful life.Cool things we share in this episode:2:36 When you’re in it, you don’t think about when you are feeling good, but when you feel bad.9:00 If you build it, they will come if you do the work.12:16 Creating a morning routine that works for you.17:59 You have to do some things to feel better.20:49 What’s one thing that you could do that would cost nothing at no time to your life? -.26:36 Practicing what you preach and saying hi to people.29:52 Being aware and being in a headspace that attracts the right stuff.36:35 Ease and flow is the key.44:22 What can you add on to a habit that you already have?Connect with Dr. Janet: EmailWebsiteFacebookInstagramLet’s Connect!Email: email@example.comLinkedInFacebook Facebook GroupInstagram
90. The Big M: Finding Your Groove in Midlife - The Heat is On with Mary Beth Perrone, Radiate Wellness36:33In this episode of "Believe It Achieve It", host Nicole Winley talks to Mary Beth Peroni, co-founder of Radiate Wellness, a women-run business that supports women going through perimenopause and menopause. They discuss society's perspective on menopause, women's wellness paths, and HRT products. Additionally, Nicole shares her insights on women's health and wellness, emphasizing the importance of functional medicine testing and clean products. They also talk about an upcoming event called Women's Wellness Fest, co-created by one of the women, which provides a safe space for women to connect and transform their lives.Visit Radiate Wellness for more info: https://www.radiatewellnessproducts.com/In this episode...2:46: What is Radiate Wellness? How does it helps with your perimenopause and menopause?8:51: Birth control is a band-aid for a lot of women.11:53: What is the root cause of the problem?17:05: What women are most in need of in supplements.19:16 The Mind, the body and the spirit23:50 The Women’s Wellness Fest.26:32 Event Details!30:32 Women’s Wellness Fest.Let’s Connect!Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLinkedInFacebook Facebook GroupInstagram
89. Life Update- A Quick Recap: My Mom’s Recovery, My Integrative Health Practitioner Journey & Detox!24:54In this episode, host Nicole Windley shares an update on her mother's health, which she calls a "Christmas miracle". She expresses her gratitude to everyone who sent well wishes, healing energy, and prayers. Nicole also shares her experience with getting her Integrative Health Practitioner certification and working on branding. Lastly, she explains the importance of doing a functional medicine detox every quarter to live a healthy life and shares her amazing experience with her Aura Ring! Episode highlights:3:24: My mom is thriving every day.6:05: Nicole’s mom’s recovery is amazing.10:53: Integrative Health Practitioner news.13:45: What is a functional medicine detox?16:20:I f you value your health, get on the detox train with me.18:20: Day 1 and 2 Detox were the worst.19:27: The benefits of using The Aura ring.Reach out to Nicole Windley for a $50 Coupon Code for Aura RingLet’s Connect!Email: email@example.comLinkedInFacebook Facebook GroupInstagram
88. Navigating the Depths of the Soul with Jodi Rae, The Soul Amazing Coach37:28In this episode, Jodi shares her experience of crewing at one of Tony Robbins' live events. She talks about how becoming conscious of our thoughts can help us decide whether we listen to the moments where we are beating ourselves. Jodi also shares her journey before she moved to Disney World and her top experiences in life. Later in the episode, Jodi explains what ayahuasca is and how it works, and how it can help us in our personal growth. She also talks about the Orange Shirt and how it can help us become who we are meant to be. Finally, Jodi discusses the GPS for the soul and the importance of staying connected to our purpose. Tune in to this episode to hear her insights and reflections on life and personal growth, and how to believe in ourselves.In this episode...Jodi just got back from crewing at one of Tony Robbins’ live events. 2:16When we start to become conscious of our thoughts, then we decide if we’re going to listen to the moments where we are beating ourselves 6:53What was Jodi's journey like before she moved to Disney World? 11:03Jodi's top experiences in life. 12:58What is ayahuasca? How do you describe it? 17:57What is ayahuasca and how does it work? 22:23You always know what you need to do, but you refuse to do it. 25:02The Orange Shirt is where you become who you become. 29:28The GPS for the soul 33:10Let’s Connect!Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLinkedInFacebook Facebook GroupInstagram
87. Mom's Healing Journey On Overcoming Opioids (& Broken System!!!)54:16I want to begin by saying Happy 2023. Thank you for tuning in. In this episode I'm going to share my story... It's quite personal and I have gone back and forth on whether or not to record this podcast. I've just devoted my life to helping out my mom. And that's been quite a bumpy little road. It's a huge part of the past few months of my life. And the reason why I get on this mic and put on these headphones is to hopefully help one person-- my mom. I do want to change the world one person at a time. Mom, if you ever listen to this someday, I hope you can understand why I'm doing this!In this episode...My job is to help one person. 5:05Don’t drink to loosen up. 10:11My mom’s opiate use and recovery. 14:38My mom’s chronic pain and dementia. 20:12My sister had to go home, she has a family and a husband and a career and things she had to get back to. 27:20Caring for a loved one is tough. 32:54Megan breaks down in her front yard with her neighbors and friends. 36:53If you’re caring for a loved one or struggling with addiction, reach out. 43:08Be there for your friends, support your friends. 47:59Let’s Connect!Email: email@example.comLinkedInFacebook Facebook GroupInstagram
86. How To Achieve That "GLOW" From The Inside Out43:17"To glow really means you have your 'sh**' together – you feel balanced, optimistic, satisfied, confident, and of course, radiant. 'Glow' is a feeling you can sometimes capture after yoga or a morning jog or drinking a green smoothie, and when you head out, people notice." So in this episode, I just want to share with you my top tips on how I take care of myself-- this includes my morning routine, my favorite skin care products, treatments a lot more! In this episode, you will learn...My Morning Routine: 7:48DoTerra essential oil products, acupuncture, and sound healing: 12:37What is biohacking? What is it?: 16:42Infrared sauna and the benefits: 20:56The benefits of infrared saunas and water filters: 22:55Red light mask and PEMF Mat: 28:12My favorite biohacking device is New Calm: 32:42How to tackle the gym: 38:36Let’s Connect!Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLinkedInFacebook Facebook GroupInstagram
85. Coaches Corner: Finding Your Purpose with Dr. Janet Fienemann25:52On today's episode, Dr. Janet Fienemann and I are going to talk about figuring out your AHA moment-- finding your purpose! Finding your passion will help you answer what is the purpose of life. This isn't just about finding your career or your dream job. It's about something else. It's a lot deeper than that. You have to notice the things that you always look forward to. You may or may not have a passion in life already, but we are going to help you figure it out!Tune in to Episode 85 and join Dr. Janet and I as we talk about finding your purpose!In This Episode, You Will Learn:The importance of finding your purpose in life.: 3:54The last seven years of transformation for Janet: 6:34What’s your purpose?: 9:03If it’s exciting for you, write it down: 12:21Your purpose is your compass. It’s your North Star: 14:22The importance of finding your purpose in life: 17:12What is your purpose? : 19:43The importance of living your purpose before it’s a job: 21:43Connect with Janet: EmailWebsiteFacebookInstagramLet’s Connect!Email: email@example.com LinkedInFacebook Facebook GroupInstagram
84. Let's Catch Up! Here's What's Up With Me Lately!34:53Hurricane... Duke & Duchess... Detox... My new journey to become a certified Integrative Health Practitioner... and everything else!Welcome back! I am super excited to have a brand new episode of Believe It, Achieve It! In this solo episode, I'll just give you some updates with what's going on with my life. I am thrilled to share with you my new journey of becoming a certified Integrative Health Practitioner. This has been my passion for so many years now and I can't wait to be able to share what I've learned with you!Tune in to Episode 84 and allow me to just share stuff going on with my mind!1:32 - Sending well wishes to those who are affected by the hurricane5:11 - I want everyone to wake up with a frickin smile on your face.11:57 - What is integrative health? What is it?20:22 - Duke is my soulmate, and I will fight for him.27:30 - I talk about how I've been dealing with a lot of things lately.Let’s Connect!Email: firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedInFacebookComing soon on my next episode: Dr. Janet Fienemann! Don't forget to subscribe!