Believe It, Achieve It!
Navigating the Depths of the Soul with Jodi Rae, The Soul Amazing Coach
In this episode, Jodi shares her experience of crewing at one of Tony Robbins' live events. She talks about how becoming conscious of our thoughts can help us decide whether we listen to the moments where we are beating ourselves. Jodi also shares her journey before she moved to Disney World and her top experiences in life. Later in the episode, Jodi explains what ayahuasca is and how it works, and how it can help us in our personal growth. She also talks about the Orange Shirt and how it can help us become who we are meant to be. Finally, Jodi discusses the GPS for the soul and the importance of staying connected to our purpose. Tune in to this episode to hear her insights and reflections on life and personal growth, and how to believe in ourselves.
In this episode...
- Jodi just got back from crewing at one of Tony Robbins’ live events. 2:16
- When we start to become conscious of our thoughts, then we decide if we’re going to listen to the moments where we are beating ourselves 6:53
- What was Jodi's journey like before she moved to Disney World? 11:03
- Jodi's top experiences in life. 12:58
- What is ayahuasca? How do you describe it? 17:57
- What is ayahuasca and how does it work? 22:23
- You always know what you need to do, but you refuse to do it. 25:02
- The Orange Shirt is where you become who you become. 29:28
- The GPS for the soul 33:10