What's My Story
Kim Sorrelle - When Cancer Strikes Twice
We all have STUFF that happens in our lives, and as I always say, your stuff is your story. But what do you do when your STUFF is BIG STUFF, and while DEALING with your STUFF, someone else in your space has some STUFF and so now you have to deal with YOUR STUFF and THEIR STUFF and still live life? Well, maybe you cry until you Laugh!
That's our conversation today on What's My Story Podcast...Let's go!
What's In Store For You
Kim Sorrelle is a serial entrepreneur with several multi-million dollar enterprises. She is the director of Rays of Hope International and a spokesperson for The American Cancer Society and Susan Komen Foundation. Kim enjoys the occasional stick of black licorice.
- [05:03] Kim shares her love for black licorice
- [69:29] Km shares more on getting diagnosed with cancer
- [08:38] How did Kim move forward after getting her cancer diagnosis?
- [10:13] What advice would Kim give to others facing the same situation?
- [12:53] Months after her cancer diagnosis, Kim's world took an unexpected turn. She shares more about that experience.
- [17:01]How did Kim and her husband deal with his diagnosis of pancreatic cancer?
- [21:05] Kim shares more about her latest book 'Love Is'
- [24:40] What is the biggest change Kim had to go through while trying to establish her businesses?
- [26:23] What advice would Kim give to the younger generation who are trying to build a business?
Your story is transformational. Your challenge is to make a difference.
Everything that happens to you in life is your stuff, your stuff is your story.
And as we say, every week, your story deserves a stage. So get on out there and tell it.
- Text 410-936-4049 and be a part of Robert's community.
- Monday Morning Get Up every Mondays at 8:30AM Eastern Time - join me and be energized!
- Storytellers Growth Lab - get guidance about how you can CONFIDENTLY CONNECT, PRESENT POWERFULLY & ENGAGE EFFECTIVELY!
- Story to Stage SUMMIT - https://www.storyskills.club/summit
- WMS Podcast Audio - www.whatsmystorypodcast.live
- Amazon.com: Love Is: A Yearlong Experiment in Living Out 1 Corinthians 13 Love: 9780825446740: Sorrelle, Kim: Books
- Kim Sorrelle, Writer and Speaker