What's My Story
Cam F Awesome - The Rebirth
Have you ever been suspended? Like from school, from your job, your driver's license?
What do you do with that? How do you spend your time? I haven't been suspended...yet. But I did get kicked out of class once. Maybe we'll talk about that...in addition to hearing our guest's story today on the podcast
Well...That's our conversation today on What's My Story...Let's go!What's In Store For You
Cam F. Awesome is an Emmy Nominated, 6 time USA national champion. He is the former captain of the USA National Boxing Team. Cam has been featured on ESPN, Washington Post, Fox. He is now a keynote speaker on the topic of resilience and CHAMPIONSHIP mindset
- [06:56] Cam shares how he got started in boxing.
- [09:34] What advice does Cam have for persons who want to be great?
- [12:51] Cam discusses how he lost his chance of going to the London Olympics
- [14:31] How did Cam cope with the realization that his dream to go to the Olympics was gone?
- [18:37] How did Cam 'kill off' his old self?
- [19:45] What was the public's reaction to Cam's name change?
- [23:32] Cam explains how you can pivot your life based on your circumstances
Your story is transformational. Your challenge is to make a difference
Everything that happens to you in life is your stuff, your stuff is your story.
And as we say, every week, your story deserves a stage. So get on out there and tell it.RESOURCES
- Text 410-936-4049 and be a part of Robert's community.
- Monday Morning Get Up every Mondays at 8:30AM Eastern Time - join me and be energized!
- Storytellers Growth Lab - get guidance about how you can CONFIDENTLY CONNECT, PRESENT POWERFULLY & ENGAGE EFFECTIVELY!
- Story to Stage SUMMIT - https://www.storyskills.club/summit
- WMS Podcast Audio - www.whatsmystorypodcast.live
- NYC bike ride...MISSION 50 event
- Cam F Awesome - General 1 (camfawesome.com)