What's My Story
Alex Tremble - Dealing With Jealousy
Do you have a hater? A certified hater who has made it their mission to make your life a hellish nightmare? What if you WORK with them? OMG...Whatcha gonna do when they decide to come for you?
That's our conversation today on What's My Story Podcast...Let's go!
What's In Store For You
Alex Tremble is an award-winning speaker, author, and leadership expert. He is a Leadership Center for Excellence 40 under 40 honoree and is the Chief Culture Officer for America’s second-largest national conservation corps. He is the founder of G.P.S. Leadership Solutions.
- [06:50] Alex discusses his age's impact when mentoring older leaders.
- [09:22] How did Alex 'attract' a hater?
- [12:47] What do you do when someone hates you and tries to create issues for you with others?
- [15:25] How did Alex handle being close to his hater while trying to achieve his own success?
- [20:14] Alex discusses the lessons he learned from his past experience and how he is now using those lessons in this practice.
- [22:48] Alex dives more into his company G.P.S Leadership Solutions.
- [28:11] How can you contact Alex to learn more about his business and to purchase his book?
Your story is transformational. Your challenge is to make a difference.
Everything that happens to you in life is your stuff, your stuff is your story.
And as we say, every week, your story deserves a stage. So get on out there and tell it.
- Text 410-936-4049 and be a part of Robert's community.
- Monday Morning Get Up every Mondays at 8:30AM Eastern Time - join me and be energized!
- Storytellers Growth Lab - get guidance about how you can CONFIDENTLY CONNECT, PRESENT POWERFULLY & ENGAGE EFFECTIVELY!
- Story to Stage SUMMIT - https://www.storyskills.club/summit
- WMS Podcast Audio - www.whatsmystorypodcast.live
- Alex Tremble – Elevate Your Culture