What's My Story
Mark X and John Cronin - Redefining a Disability
Sometimes we make the assumption that it's super easy to find MEANINGFUL WORK....work that you love, work that you enjoy and work that BRINGS you joy. How do you find meaningful work when the rest of the world makes assumptions about you?
When things are challenging, how do you find your way??
Let's go!What's In Store For You
Mark and John Cronin are father and son team entrepreneurs who decided they wouldn't let the world dictate their operation. They are owners of a sock store with more than 4000 offerings. They have testified and spoken twice before Congress and the UN.
- [07:01]Mark and John shares the difficulties John faced when trying to find meaningful work
- [09:02] How did Mark feel when John approached him about going into business together?
- [11:01] What inspired their business idea of a sock company?
- [14:50] Mark and John shares how their business got started and how it evolved over time
- [17:35] After supplying local customers with crazy socks, how did Mark and John reach the wider market?
- [21:24] John shares with us the mastermind behind the ideas for the crazy socks
- [23:51] How does Mark and John balance family time versus business time?
- [26:04] Mark and John closes the show by sharing with us how they continue to live their mission of spreading happiness.
Everything that happens to you to to you in life is your stuff.
Even the challenging stuff, All of that is your stuff. Your stuff is your story and your story deserves a stage.RESOURCES
- Text 410-936-4049 and be a part of Robert's community.
- Monday Morning Get Up every Mondays at 8:30AM Eastern Time - join me and be energized!
- Storytellers Growth Lab - get guidance about how you can CONFIDENTLY CONNECT, PRESENT POWERFULLY & ENGAGE EFFECTIVELY!
- Story to Stage SUMMIT - https://www.storyskills.club/summit
- WMS Podcast Audio - www.whatsmystorypodcast.live