The Chronically Courageous with Bonni Howard
Making Miracles a Reality with Fusun Rynart (Part 2 of 2)
In part two of this two part episode, Fusun Rynart shares the story of her daughter’s tragic motorcycle accident and how she helped her to get to the other side of it. Bonni and Fusun also discuss the power of gratitude and how the energy we surround ourselves with directly and profoundly impacts our lives. They also discuss the various ways in which we can sabotage our physical and mental health with the personas that we embody, such as people pleaser, control freak, and more.
Fusuan, founder of Life Healing Academy, is an expert in emotional healing with 14 years of experience and proven success stories. She is a Licensed NLP Master, a workshop Content Creator and Motivational Speaker. Over the years, she has been trained by world famous mentors like Dr Richard Bandler, Tony Robbins, Les Brown, Robin Sharma, Byron Katie, Gregg Braden, and Dr Eric Pearl.
Some things you’ll learn:
- How Bonni became a top 5% podcaster and how you can too (1:10)
- The type of person Bonni is (5:18)
- How energy of people and environments can affect us (5:44)
- About the various saboteurs that people can embody (10:11)
- The story of how Fusun’s daughter recovered from a serious motorcycle accident with her help. (20:55)
Some questions Bonni asks Fusun:
- What tools can you offer to my audience to increase their well being? (13:35)
- If people find themselves triggered what can they do to get themselves out of that? (20:18)
- How do you define courage? (36:45)
Connect with Fusun:
Connect with Bonni: