new/meta - Your Digital Marketing Podcast
Episode 2 - Matt Low & Spiro Khouri | The Gaming Stadium
Season 1, Ep. 2
Some of the things we discuss include:
- The rise of esports and how it's creating limitations and challenges for local venues to be able to keep up with demand in the esports community. It's now to the point where venues can't handle the requirements to be able to run a tournament smoothly. This is where The Gaming Stadium will be the solution for hosting larger events going forward.
- How Twitch allows you to you share your passion, whether that's video games, singing, dancing or just talking with other people. We also touch on how easy it is to explain live streaming and Twitch to someone who is brand new to the concept.
- Streaming is becoming more acceptable the more media coverage it gets and the more people start doing it and talking about it in general conversation. This acceptability also leads to a shift in how people watch videos, going from watching them on cable tv to streaming them on demand.
- There are differences between casual and professional gamers and that difference even spans across the differences between games that people play.
- Advertising on Twitch and how, if done right with the right intentions, can offer many advantages to a company or brand who is looking to grow.
New Meta E. 13 - Tyson Ediger | Drake Meats
Blue Meta CEO Nick Bideshi and CMO Ricky Bandelin chatted with Tyson Ediger of Drake Meats about the growth of ecommerce, the launch of a new Drake Meats brand, and the future of consumer behaviour.
New Meta E. 12 - Jan Arntorp | Sanderson Concrete
Blue Meta CEO Nick Bideshi chats with owner of Sanderson Concrete Jan Arntorp. They focus their discussion how the pandemic has impacted their business, leadership, decision making, and more.