Midnight, On Earth
173. Episode 173 - Unlocking the Imagination & The Imaginal Realm w/ Dr. Stephen Aizenstat01:15:47In this episode I speak with world-renowned Professor of Depth Psychology, Imagination Specialist, author, and founder of Dream Tending... Dr. Stephen Aizenstat. Stephen and I discuss his latest book, 'The Imagination Matrix: How to Access the Greatest Power You Have for Creativity, Connection, and Purpose'.. This book details how we, as humans, can use techiniques to gain deeper access into the imaginal realm to increase our knowledge and growth. We begin our interview talking about his relationship with the legendary Joseph Campbell, who Stephen befriended during lectures given to a young Stephen and his friends, We then talk about the nature of imagination; its origins, it's functions, and how it could be our greatest ally. Steven also shares with us some of his personal stories which led to him unlocking his innate genius and imaginal power. Drop In!www.dreamtending.comDr. Stephen Aizenstat Bio:Stephen Aizenstat, Ph.D., is the founder of Pacifica Graduate Institute, Dream Tending, and the Academy of Imagination. For more than 35 years, he has explored the power of dreams through depth psychology. He has collaborated with Joseph Campbell, Marion Woodman, Robert Johnson, James Hillman, and Native elders worldwide. He conducts dreamwork and imagination seminars throughout the US, Europe, and Asia. For more, visit dreamtending.com.
172. Episode 172 - Pleiadian Contact & The Autobiography of an Extraterrestrial w/ Craig Campobasso01:30:35In this episode I speak again with casting director, author, and channeler... Craig Campobasso. Craig and I discuss his expansive book series 'The Autobiography of an Extraterrestrial' which details the story of Thyron, a Pleiadian working on behalf of the Star Seed Alignment of Space Peoples and Planets to help activate mankind. We also discuss Craig's career as a casting director, and working on Hollywood films such as the sci-fi epic Dune. As we continue, we talk about the experiences that led Craig to channel this unedited book series which reveals some of the deepest history of Galactic races and Angelics, and their plan for planet Earth. An absolutely enthralling episode, do not miss this one! www.autobiographyofanet.comCraig Campobasso Bio:Craig Campobasso is an author, casting director, and award-winning filmmaker.Fresh out of high school, California native Craig Campobasso found himself working behind the scenes for four years on Frank Herbert’s Dune. The father and daughter producing team, Dino and Raffaella De Laurentiis, and director David Lynch, were Craig’s mentors into the business of filmmaking. After he apprenticed as a casting associate on Steven Spielberg’s Amazing Stories, Raffaella later hired him to be casting director for the popular Christmas movie Prancer, starring Sam Elliott. Emmy-nominated for casting David E. Kelly’s Picket Fences, Craig has been casting for more than three decades and is an acting coach in the Los Angeles area. Craig’s passion is to write stories that provoke the reader to think, to raise their consciousness, to expand their mind about Creation, while still entertaining in the Hollywood tradition. Craig directed, wrote and produced the short film Stranger at the Pentagon, which was adapted from the popular UFO book authored by the late Dr. Frank E. Stranges. After production, the short film collected accolades. In September 2014, it won Best Sci-Fi film at the Burbank International Film Festival, selling out all 275 seats—a first for the festival. In 2015, it won a Remi Award at the Worldfest Houston International Film Festival for Best Sci-Fi Short. Craig has appeared on many radio shows, including Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. He has also been a guest on the Open Minds talk show, with Regina Meredith; and two episodes of Beyond Belief, hosted by George Noory on www.Gaia.com. Craig has also appeared on The History Channel’s Ancient Aliens, where Giorgio A. Tsoukalos is the main Ancient Astronaut theorist. Personalized and autographed copies of Craig's four book Sci-Fi series “The Autobiography of an ExtraTerrestrial Saga" at this link: https://www.autobiographyofanet.com/books
171. Episode 171 - The Magic of Copper w/ Christy Garvey01:18:56In this episode Brynn Anderson and I conduct an interview together for the first time! We interview the owner of 'Earth Magick Copper Crowns'... Christy Garvey. Christy digs deep and talks about the esoteric and magical aspects of copper.. She also shares her story of being a part of a music festival and what she learned from that experience. As we continue, Christy talks about the channeled nature of her primary creation, the Copper Crowns. These crowns are very special, with the power to have a dramatic effect on our energy body and auric field. She shares the process of how they are created, the shamanic training each crown wearer receives, and how they can benefit each recipient.. Drop In!www.earthmagickcoppercrowns.comChristy Garvey Bio:Hi! Christy here! I’m the Telepathic Time Traveler. I connect those who choose to live. We are quantum truth seekers retrieving ancient wisdom to the now.The lost secrets I accessed were of copper. Now, I make electro magnetic copper tools that promote physic shielding and elestial activation. I am a writer, peer mentor and creative engineer. Who R U?Together we are Earth Aliens, here to ensure our planetary sphere is a place we all desire to be on. When one tries to escape our planet, they realize it’s just a reflektion. This is our home. Let’s be here now!
170. Episode 170 - Mediumship & The Persistence of the Soul w/ Mark Ireland01:30:32In this episode I speak with Mark Ireland, author of the recent book 'The Persistence of the Soul: Mediums, Spirit Visitations, and Afterlife Communication' in which he details his experiences with mediumship and the the catalysts that moved him into the world of spirit communication.As we begin, talk about his life growing up with his very well known and extremely psychic father Richard Ireland, who perhaps was one of the most powerful and authenticated psychics in the world. Mark and I then delve into the many facets of the post-life experience and the dynamics of how these spirits are able to reach out and connect with us after they have left the physical world.. Mark also shares the story of the Helping Parents Heal Foundation which is a world wide organization that helps bereaved parents connect with their deceased children on the other side.. An incredible episode.. Drop In!www.markirelandauthor.com , www.helpingparentsheal.orgMark Ireland Bio:Mark Ireland is the author of two books exploring the evidence for postmortem survival of consciousness, including the groundbreaking Soul Shift: Finding Where the Dead Go. Mark is the son of Richard Ireland, a renowned psychic-medium who counseled prominent figures such as Mae West, Glenn Ford, Amanda Blake, and the Eisenhower family. Mark edited and published Your Psychic Potential: A Guide to Psychic Development in 2011, a book authored by his father in the 1970s that was never released during Richard Ireland’s lifetime.Mark Ireland is also the cofounder of Helping Parents Heal, an organization with more than 24,000 members that assists bereaved parents worldwide.As of 2022, HPH had more than 25,000 members, 100 affiliate chapters worldwide, and was hosting a biannual conference with nearly 1,000 registrants. Resources for healing include open and nondogmatic discussion of spiritual experiences and evidence for the afterlife. Mark has participated in mediumship research studies conducted by the University of Arizona and the University of Virginia, and he currently operates a Medium Certification program. He lives, at this time, in Camas, Washington.
169. Episode 169 - Beyond The News - October 202301:46:37In this episode, we take another dive into current human culture and explore...the news! Brynn Anderson and I take a look at some of the strange, wild, and unreal stories that have popped up on Earth's news feed recently. This episode features updates on the coming AI revolution, space drugs, the expansion of psychedelic therapy, Quantum computing breakthroughs and more!... As we share these stories with you, we discuss some of their finer points..Listen In!Brynn Anderson Bio:Life long lover of all things nature, Brynn Anderson has been studying herbs for over 27 years...Her natural mindset has led her to a life of herbology, and a life of teaching. She operates the company 'Vital Force Herbs' an organic herbalism company based in Portland, OR.All the products Brynn creates are made with ingredients grown in her own organic garden.Brynn's service is rooted in providing an outlet for the plant spirit to assist all life on Earth.www.vitalforceherbs.com
168. Episode 168 - Frequency Medicine & The Harmonic Egg w/ Gail Lynn01:19:24In this episode, I speak with Author and inventor of the Harmonic Egg.. Gail Lynn. Gail shares her incredible story of coming from the corporate world and discovering the power of healing with sound and light.. As her life twists and turns, she creates the Harmonic Egg - a device that has the power to affect significant ailments. This incredible, unique device - using her designed method of healing with sound and light, has been proven to help people in a very real way. An amazing story! Drop In...www.harmonicegg.comGail Lynn Bio:Gail Lynn, was first exposed to sound and light healing while working in the film industry as an executive producer for a movie about Elvis Presley called Protecting the King. When Gail's doctor diagnosed her with severe cardiovascular stress at the young age of 37, caused by an accumulation of stress from two challenging relationships and three successive and extremely competitive careers in the automotive and telecommunications industries, and then as a Hollywood producer, she knew that she had to find a radical solution to her health issues. Extensive research led her into the world of frequencymedicine and light and sound technologies.After just a weekend of sessions with a non-invasive sound and light chamber, her Heart RateVariability medical test showed the stress on her heart had significantly decreased. Unable to believe it could have been that easy, she continued sessions periodically for three years, during which a lifelong condition ofchronic asthma disappeared, along with severe migraines that had been plaguing her for 23 years.Determined to help others and open her own healing Center in Denver, Colorado, Gail simultaneously set out to uncover the ancient history and the modern science behind light and sound as healing therapies. Followinga series of extraordinary synchronicities, which guided her to combine light and sound technologies with sacred geometry and Tesla mathematics, she developed a revolutionary immersive, resonance healing chamber called the Harmonic Egg, which is advancing frequency healing to an unimagined level. To find out more visit: www.harmonicegg.com
167. Episode 167 - Talking Plants & Remembering the Ghost Dance w/ Michael Stuart Ani02:11:12In this episode, I am very honored to have legendary activist, author, speaker, and psychedelic elder.. Michael Stuart Ani. Michael shares powerful, captivating, historical knowledge as we traverse his history within psychedelia, entheogenic ethnobotany, and tribal cultures starting in the 1960s. We also talk about the impact of widespread plant medicine use on tribal cultures, and how the amazon still needs our help. As the episode continues, we talk about his history with uncontacted tribes, the mystical Ghost Dance -which Michael was called to find and reconstruct after a powerful Peyote session, and other riveting topics.. A timeless, enthralling episode.. Drop in!www.talkingplants.orgMichael Stuart Ani Bio:Michael Stuart Ani has been a student of plant wisdom for almost fifty years. As a young man, the Lakota sage, John Fire Lame Deer, guided him through his first peyote ceremony and then sent him south to Mexico in search of the steps of the Ghost Dance. A lost ritual of early humanity.. These steps led Michael to the Sierra Mazateca of Oaxaca, famous for its sacred mushrooms. From the 1960s through the 1970s, Ani lived in the Mazateca’s most remote cloud forest and became the only outsider who was ever allowed to collect the sacred mushroom species of the region. During the 1980s, the steps of the Ghost Dance led Ani to the remote tribes of the Amazon Jungle. With his Amazonia Foundation, Michael was instrumental in fighting the epidemics among the Yanomami in the rainforests of Venezuela. His work in Venezuela was subsequently featured in the 1994 documentary, Yanomami, Keepers of the Flame, which won the US Environmental Film Festival’s Best Documentary of the Year. Dedicated to helping the Yanomami survive the epidemics, Ani would periodically leave the jungle to raise money to support the medical effort. In this time he took on many different careers. He became an author, producer, university lecturer, and radio and TV guest speaker. During the early years of the 2000s, Ani focused his attention back on the Northern States of the Americas and worked to repatriate some of the very last genetically pure Bison to the Brule, Lakota tribes on the Rosebud reservation in South Dakota. While on Rosebud, Ani responded to the requests of tribal elder Leonard Crow Dog and brought an eyeglass clinic to the reservation. Because of his efforts in South America and Mexico, and his work to build a ceremony house for the renowned healer, Grandpa Roy Stone, the Amazonia Foundation was honored by being included as an organization under the umbrella of the National Congress of American Indians. Today Michael Stuart Ani lives in the cloud forest of the Sierra Mazateca with his partner, Heather, and dog, Gracie Goose.
166. Episode 166 - The Death Experience & Angelic Messages w/ Kim Copeland01:29:38In this episode I speak again with Medium, Hospice Nurse, and author... Kim Copeland. Kim returns as a guest to tell us about Angelic messages she has received regarding humanities future, and to take a deeper dive into the post 3D life experience.. Kim and I talk about how the human death experience unfolds and what to expect as we leave our bodies, and the guides, souls, and galactics that are there to help us on our journey.. We also talk about AI, starseeds, angels, and so much more... Drop In!www.mediumkim.comKim Copeland Bio:Kim Copeland has over 20 years of experience as a psychic/medium, hospice RN, and energy medicine practitioner. She has walked between worlds with countless clients, witnessing an array of spiritual supportive helpers who offer messages of hope, support and truly that life continues on the other side.Mediumship and psychic work developed from her studies in shamanism, and energy medicine. She is passionate about assisting clients to discover love, connection, and support from their spirit helpers which include loved ones, angels, guides, master teachers, animals, ETs, and more. Kim offers readings and teaches psychic development. Her teachings and readings are inspired by love, divine connection, support, and energetic balancing.
165. Episode 165 - The Healing Power of CBD & Anti-Cancer Diets w/ David Carter & Mary Lopez Carter01:11:19In this episode I speak with CBD advocates and owners of the Carolina Hemp Hut chain of stores -David Carter and Mary Lopez Carter.. We discuss how David's diagnosis of cancer led his wife Mary on a quest to find alternative treatments that ultimately led to Cannabis and CBD. After experiencing CBD's healing power, they then opened a chain of stores in the US to help educate and heal people, while providing them the highest quality CBD products. As we take the deep dive, we unravel the many healing properties of the sacred cannabis plant.. Drop In!www.carolinahemphut.comMary Lopez Bio:Warm, compassionate, and driven by a genuine desire to uplift lives, Mary Lopez Carter embodies the spirit of caring and transformation. With an unwavering commitment to well-being, Mary’s journey as the founder of Carolina Hemp Hut is a testament to her dedication to health and community.Mary’s passion for people and their well-being is the heartbeat of Carolina Hemp Hut. Her mission is to make a difference, to touch lives positively, and to pave the way for a healthier and higher quality of life for all. Rooted in service and driven by compassion, Mary’s story is an inspiring narrative of hope and healing.The genesis of Mary’s connection to Carolina Hemp Hut emerged from a deeply personal place—a desire to help her husband overcome cancer. In the face of adversity, she embarked on a journey that blended traditional and natural healing approaches. This fusion of Western and holistic methods speaks to her multifaceted approach to well-being.Hailing from a family enriched by strong Peruvian heritage, Mary’s journey expanded beyond borders. Her research and exploration led her to uncover a world of botanical health solutions, bridging traditional wisdom with modern understanding. As a result, Carolina Hemp Hut’s offerings embrace a diverse array of health options drawn from various corners of the globe.Mary’s dedication to the pursuit of better health knows no bounds. Her journey is an open invitation, a call for others to join her in exploring the pathways to well-being. She envisions a world where health is holistic, where ancient wisdom harmonizes with contemporary knowledge, and where individuals thrive.Embark on this transformative journey with Mary Lopez Carter, where empowerment, healing, and community converge. As the heart and soul of Carolina Hemp Hut, Mary leads by example, guiding us all towards a future brimming with vitality and the promise of a healthier tomorrow