Show Up & Be Seen with Jen Pillipow
Season 2: Introduction
Season 2 Worksheets - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Welcome to Season 2!
After doing season one, I realized there were some big topics I wanted to go into deeper detail and perfectionism was one of those topics.
How you know this season is for you:
• You have a tough inner critic & are ridiculously hard on yourself
• You can’t remember the last time you had a glorious failure – the kind where you give something your all but fail in an epic blaze of glory
• You don’t dream big anymore
• You self-sabotage
• You never ask for help (you’d rather die trying)
• You often feel resentful of others for asking so much
• You’re “all-or-nothing” (and maybe proud of it)
Join me with an open, curious mind in dissecting these themes and make space for perspective shifts and letting go of old, outdated beliefs that no longer serve.
“The difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.” Tom Bodett
"The Pursuit of Perfect" By Tal Ben-Shahar
"Mindset: The New Psychology of Success" By Carol Dweck
As with all my work (and well, most everything), please listen with consideration of context, nuance, and discernment.
This podcast is recorded in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan on Treaty 6 Territory the traditional land of the Cree people and the homeland of the Métis Nation. If you’re not sure whose land you’re on I invite you to get curious by visiting native-land.ca.
The podcast music is called Full Light Up the Stars by Gyom