View all episodes
17. Open The Port-Land46:54Rob and Trever dig deep into stop-motion wunderkind collective OPEN THE PORTAL to see what's hiding in their liquor closet and their hearts.
16. Trever's Love Letter To Stop Mo01:10:25Trever returns from the animation trenches in LA to tell juicy stories about how stop-mo folks roll down south.
15. A Tale of Two Suzies01:39:38Rob holds down the fort with Suzanne Moulton & Suzanne Twining and their AMAZING stop-motion project!
13. The Mello Method01:49:19Master puppet maker Katie Mello drops into the cabin to talk about the Star Wars vault and early Vinton days. And Grape loses it.
13. A Song Of Clay and ZBrush01:05:34Live from the Museum of Science and Industry, the boys grill world-renowned sculptor Damon Bard on the 40+ feature films he’s worked on. The talk features work projected on their iMax screen which folks can view in real time in Damon’s website: www.bardstudio.com
12. Pitch Imperfect59:59Live (kinda, but not really) from Los Angeles - the boys broadcast from a cramped rental car outside a major Hollywood Studio and talk about what it's like to pitch animated projects
11. Surprise! Surprise!01:12:19Episode 11 marks the 1-year anniversary of Indie Animation! Rob cooks up a surprise interrogation from the cabin and the Pig gives everyone the cold shoulder.
10. The Everywhere Man: Dan Driscoll01:27:42Far too many credits to list here in the description; Dan Driscoll is a stop-motion animation legend with roots on both coasts - and, he's an accidental reality TV star :)