The Everywhere Man: Dan Driscoll
Far too many credits to list here in the description; Dan Driscoll is a stop-motion animation legend with roots on both coasts - and, he's an accidental reality TV star :)
View all episodes
17. Open The Port-Land46:54Rob and Trever dig deep into stop-motion wunderkind collective OPEN THE PORTAL to see what's hiding in their liquor closet and their hearts.
16. Trever's Love Letter To Stop Mo01:10:25Trever returns from the animation trenches in LA to tell juicy stories about how stop-mo folks roll down south.
15. A Tale of Two Suzies01:39:38Rob holds down the fort with Suzanne Moulton & Suzanne Twining and their AMAZING stop-motion project!
14. The Whistling Factory with Jesse McManus01:46:48Character Designer, Animator, Graphic Novelist, Zine-ist and all-around warm human, Jesse McManus stops by the cabin to walk us through his childhood and how the hell he ended up in Portland. Check out his work! www.heyfu.com
13. The Mello Method01:49:19Master puppet maker Katie Mello drops into the cabin to talk about the Star Wars vault and early Vinton days. And Grape loses it.
13. A Song Of Clay and ZBrush01:05:34Live from the Museum of Science and Industry, the boys grill world-renowned sculptor Damon Bard on the 40+ feature films he’s worked on. The talk features work projected on their iMax screen which folks can view in real time in Damon’s website: www.bardstudio.com
12. Pitch Imperfect59:59Live (kinda, but not really) from Los Angeles - the boys broadcast from a cramped rental car outside a major Hollywood Studio and talk about what it's like to pitch animated projects
11. Surprise! Surprise!01:12:19Episode 11 marks the 1-year anniversary of Indie Animation! Rob cooks up a surprise interrogation from the cabin and the Pig gives everyone the cold shoulder.