Garlic Marketing Show
Chris Goegan on Creating Michael Gerber’s Marketing Strategy
But thanks to this, our guest for this episode, Chris Geogan used his Engineer mindset and conditioning to grow a $3 Million company up to $10 Million in just a year!
In this episode, you will learn the right mindset to succeed as a marketer, where to focus your hard-selling energy, Chris’ personal tips to set realistic expectations in marketing, and a whole lot more.
What You’ll Learn:
- AIMING BIG isn’t always the best solution, and here’s why…
- ONE BIG MISTAKE marketers make that ends their career
- How an Engineer Grew a 3 Million Dollar company to 10 Million in a year
- Expectations Vs Reality: Marketing expectations you need to REMEMBER
- Cold, Warm, or Hot: Who should you sell to?