Another Way to Play
The Positive and Abundance Entrepreneurial Mindset with Justin Breen
What if you just focus on doing what you like to do and what you’re good at? All while creating endless opportunities by building your network. Today I spoke with Justin Breen. He is the CEO of the PR firm BrEpic Communications and author of the No. 1 International Best-Selling Book, Epic Business. Justin is a mindset wizard, super-well connected, and has a really interesting way of looking at the world. He finds the best stories when he networks with visionary entrepreneurs and executives who understand the value of investing in themselves and their businesses.
Let’s dive into this episode and find out how he creates and turns a ‘Positive and Abundance Entrepreneurial Mindset’ into success.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 - 09:29] Opening Segment
- I introduce my guest, Justin Breen, to the show
- Justin talks briefly about his current life
- Connecting people
- Collect and create news
- Create a business model based on that experience
- Making a solution to the problems he found
- An entrepreneur that happens to be a journalist
- Justin shares his background and how his story began
- Working as a journalist for 20 years
- Got his salary cut off in journalism by 2017
- Incorporated the PR firm BrEpic a few moments later
- Resigned fully from his full-time job
[07:25- 13:09] Bridging the Gap
- Justin shares about being an accidental entrepreneur
- Having the entrepreneurial mindset
- Found his natural talent in connecting people internationally
- Getting people news at a high level
- Entrepreneurs wired differently than employees
- Especially in handling anxiety, rejection, and the risk of bankruptcy
- The eagerness to always come up with new ideas and strategies
- Develop a different mindset and way of thinking in this Pandemic season
- COVID forces people in a great way to become more entrepreneurial thinking
- The one who adapts the best is the one who still survives
[13:10- 24:15] The Positive and Abundance Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Justin talks about his definition of entrepreneurship
- Investment mindset and a clear vision
- Justin talks about the main lessons he got from this season
- The Mindset, if you have a positive, abundance and investment mindset, you will attract the same kind of people
- He talks about a message he got from Dan Sullivan
- He talks about two types of people that reach out to him
- Investment in relationships and connectivity mindset
- Not thinking in a transactional way
- How to bridge the gap and be able to pivot
- high price point
- Low overhead
- Leverage your network on a global level
- Create an endless opportunity for your network and yourself
- To create a globally successful company, you can not be everything for everyone
- Simplify everything
- Niching down to the extreme degree
- For the most part, education does not prepare you for being an entrepreneur
- These giant institutions are created by some of the wealthiest people to create a workforce for them
[27:00- 24:15] The Entrepreneurial Journalist Perspective
- Focuses on something positive and technologically advanced
- Not usually the news that you see at the end of a newscast
- Justin talks about the polar society we live in today
- Focuses on power and political
- Crave for Fear-based kind of news
- If it Bleeds and it leads mentality has been around for a long time
- Media is designed to frighten people, keep them grounded, and prevent them from thinking positively
- How to keep the balance of consuming positive news and grounded in reality
- Watch and consume the positive, abundance mindset news or podcast for the first few hours of the day to set the tone for the whole day
[33:30 - 39:17] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often?
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It
by Christopher Voss and Tahl Raz
- If you can get an hour of somebody's time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- His Father
- What is one thing you believe that most people would disagree with you:
- People usually disagree with me when I say that I am not arrogant,
Because most people do not understand my way of thinking
- Morning routine; How do you start your day?
- Start your day with an early morning workout
- Talk to a lot of people overseas.
- Consuming positive and abundance mindset thing
- What is the best place we can connect with you online and find your book?
- See below for social links.
- Final words from me
“ Even when you get an overwhelming amount of rejections, a good entrepreneur never gives up.” - Justin Breen.
“You just do what you like to do and what you're good at, and you create endless opportunities through networking, then they will create endless opportunities for you. ” - Justin Breen.
“Watch and consume the positive, abundance mindset news or podcast for the first few hours of the day to set the tone for the whole day.” - Justin Breen.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Are you working HARD but not really moving the needle on anything? You should check out my POWER LIST and find out how you can get more done to move your business, project, or relationship closer to where you want it to be. Let’s go!
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min