Another Way to Play
The GROWER Method with Dr. Axel Meierhoefer
Axel Meierhoefer, PhD is the Founder and CEO of The Ideal Wealth Grower. After a successful career in the Air Force and in an executive role for a software company, He founded a consulting company in 2005. The Great Recession in 2009 introduced him to Real Estate and the many things it seemed to allow. He wanted to learn more and studied while rebuilding his consulting company. When he moved to San Diego he came across something called 1031 exchange.
Let’s dive right into the episode and learn all about the Grower Method
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 - 0:0] Opening Segment
- I Introduce my guest, Axel Meierhoefer, to the show
- Axel talks about their focus for the last quarter of 2020
- Axel talks about The mindset manual
[06:05 - 35:40] The GROWER Method
- Axel talks about their GROWER cycle
- Opportunities and Obstacles
- What actions will you take
- Axel talks about the six laws of conscious creation
- Choice and Accountability
- The beauty of investing in your personal growth
- Identifying opportunities to have a full, fulfilling, and enjoyable life with limits
[35:41 - 40:59] Axel’s Mentorship
- The 3 phases of Axel’s mentorship
- Encouragement and Establishment
- Guidance Phase
- Measurement phase
[41:00 - 46:16] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often?
- If you can get an hour of somebody's time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- Robert Kiyosaki
- What is one thing you believe that most people would disagree with you:
- Anybody can ultimately get to economic independence
- Morning routine; How do you start your day?
- Get up
- Turn on the coffee machine
- 5 to 10 minutes for my gratitude journal
- Take a look at emails
- What is the best place we can connect with you online?
- See below for Social links
- Final words
“You need to be willing to acknowledge that massive change is necessary if you want a different result.” - Axel Meierhoefer
“The Victim mindset is all about looking at all the negatives. The Creator mindset is looking at how can I actually accomplish what I am aiming for, what my goal is and looking at how do I get there, so this mindset is optimistic and positive and is much much better.” - Axel Meierhoefer
“If you only look at the Law of Attraction, you only put this relatively simplistic intention. Oftentimes it doesn’t work.” - Axel Meierhoefer
“The beauty in investing is, you can define by yourself, what you want your end result to be. Then it’s a matter of going through the right steps to get there.”- Axel Meierhoefer
Resources mentioned in the episode:
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Are you working HARD but not really moving the needle on anything? You should check out my POWER LIST and find out how you can get more done to move your business, project, or relationship closer to where you want it to be. Let’s go!
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com and follow me on Instagram. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min