Another Way to Play
Setting Goals and Having Fun with Kathy Goughenour
Today I spoke with the Tiara-wearing Founder of Virtual Expert Training, Kathy Goughenour. Kathy is an experienced and savvy business coach who worked as a virtual assistant for almost 7 years with more than 25 years of marketing experience in the corporate world.
Let’s jump into Kathy’s story and find out how she got out of the corporate world, put on her tiara and took her leap of faith to greatly improve her income and overall, the quality of life.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 06:55] Opening Segment
- I introduce my guest, Kathy Goughenour, to the show
- Kathy talks about her background
- Kathy briefly talks about what it takes to be a Virtual Expert
[06:56 - 11:57] The turning point
- Kathy shares her experience in the corporate world
- Kathy talks about what made her decide to leave the corporate world
[11:58 - 31:30] Setting goals and having fun
- Kathy shares her work ethic
- Niche down your business
- Choose what you enjoy
- Hire others who enjoy what you don’t
- The value of having fun
- How to turn a failure into a success
- Never give up
- Taking consistent action
- Set your goals
- Have fun
[31:31 - 37:43] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often?
- Wishcraft: How To Get What You Really Want by Barbara Sher
- If you can get an hour of somebody's time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- My Grandmother
- What is one thing you believe that most people would disagree with you:
- There is no inappropriate time for fun
- Morning routine; How do you start your day?
- Wake up at 6:30 AM
- Greet my 3 Golden Retrievers
- Prepare and drink my coffee
- What is the best place we can connect with you online?
- See below for Social links
- Final words from me
“I am an Entrepreneur, and I spend my days doing whatever I wanna do, basically. And I love it!” - Kathy Goughenour
“As an Entrepreneur, I want people who treat my business as their own. Who cares if we save money, who cares if we make more money.” - Kathy Goughenour
“There is no inappropriate time for fun.” - Kathy Goughenour
Resources mentioned in the episode:
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Are you working HARD but not really moving the needle on anything? You should check out my POWER LIST and find out how you can get more done to move your business, project, or relationship closer to where you want it to be. Let’s go!
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com and follow me on Instagram. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min