Another Way to Play
Putting Out Better Content with Raquel Borras
Today I had the pleasure of speaking with the Founder and Chief Excitement Officer of True To You Branding, Raquel Borras. True To You Branding helps people make a brand for themselves that promotes being "true to you." Raquel previously worked for a builder and mortgage company before starting her own business in January of 2020.
Let's dive into Raquel's story of how being true to yourself can help you be more confident in achieving your goals.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 06:52] Opening Segment
- I talked briefly about valuable information that you can take advantage of in this episode
- I introduced guest Raquel Borras to the show
- Raquel talks about how her journey began
[06:53 – 15:14] How did working a 9 to 5 job while putting out content work out for you?
- Raquel talks about how she juggled between working at her day job, while creating and putting out content
- Raquel shares how she became a brand ambassador
- Discovering your strengths and capitalizing on them
[15:15 – 25:59] Putting Out Better Content
- Raquel talks about how she creates and improves her content
- I talked about a YouTube video
- Finding your voice when creating your content
- Looking at things from a different perspective
[26:00 – 32:27] Be Your Own Boss
- Raquel talks about her transition from a corporate job to running her own business
- Raquel talks about how the COVID-19 situation could be a breeding ground for new entrepreneurs
- Having the right mindset
- Raquel shares about struggling with depression
[32:28 – 38:09] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often?
- "I don't think I've gifted books. I probably gifted, like, a kid's book."
- If you were to give someone a book, what would you recommend?
- Raise Your Game by Alan Stein Jr.
- If you can get an hour of somebody's time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- Stephen Hawking, I grew up learning a lot about physics
- What is one thing that you believe that most people would disagree with you on?
- Maybe the fact that I'm transparent and honest
- Morning routine; how do you start your day?
- I grab my coffee, sit in my living room and put on some classical music
- What is the best place we can connect with you online?
- See below for links
- Final words from me
"I naturally realized how important it was that your personality also has to coincide with your business." – Raquel Borras
"The only way to get good is to start and suck at it for a little while." – Hans Struzyna
"Nobody wants to see perfection. It's funny how everyone thinks that people want to see perfection, and everyone thinks you need to be a certain way. But then everyone else is thinking the same thing as you are, so why are we all caught up in thinking something that's not even a thing." – Raquel Borras
Resources mentioned in the episode:
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Are you working HARD but not really moving the needle on anything? You
should check out my POWER LIST and find out how you can get more done to move your business, project, or relationship closer to where you want it to be. Let's go!
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min