Another Way to Play
Pursuing Your Dream with a Powerful Intention with Justin and Keisha Brooks
I had the pleasure of speaking with the founders of Realliferealequity.com, Justin, and Keisha Brooks. Together they operate a Real Estate Investment Fund (REIF) which gives them the opportunity to provide jobs to the community. Their goal is to share with you, be motivated, and learn from real-life examples of entrepreneurs who are winning in both life and business.
Let's jump into the story of Justin and Keisha where the only way to reach your dream is to pursue it. Do it now! before your future version of yourself will regret it.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 - 10:15] Opening Segment
- I talked briefly about valuable information that you can take advantage of in this episode
- I introduce the guest, Justin and Keisha Brooks to the show
- Justin and Keisha talk about their background and how they started their entrepreneur journey.
[10:16 - 19:33] The Power of Unity
- Justin and Keisha talk about how they manage their entrepreneurial journey because they weren't always aligned on it.
- Justin and Keisha share a very inspiring story about their decision of having a family as early and as young as they are instead of taking the normal advice of slow down and just wait.
- Justin and Keisha share an interesting story on they are independently trying to build themselves as business owners and as people in the relationship so that as they say, they don't need each other but they want each other.
- This is an awesome distinction that you shouldn’t miss!
- Justin and Keisha’s journey with their decision isn’t easy but find out how did they manage and surpass the difficulties
- Justin and Keisha talk about how they started going to goal retreats and aligned themselves into businesses.
[19:34 - 30:52] Pursuing Your Dream with a Powerful Intention
- Keisha shares an emotional story about her experience when her dad passed away and how she was able to overcome the grief and loss
- Justin shares a powerful message about pursuing your dreams now instead of slowing it down and wait. If you will not do it now? Your future version of yourself will regret it.
- How this relates during the middle of Coronavirus pandemic
[30:53 - 35:07] Planning for the Unknown
- Justin and Keisha gives us advice on how to plan for the unknown during this time of pandemic crisis
- Plan and prepare
- Be creative
[35:08 - 44:54] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often?
- Justin: How to Win Friends and People, Think and Grow Rich, Peak by Chip Conley, The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Keisha: The Instant Millionaire, All in Startup by Diana Kander
- If you can get an hour of somebody's time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- Keisha: Oprah, because of her story
- Justin: Solomon from the bible. He’s the wisest man int he world
- What is one thing that you believe that most people would disagree with you on?
- Keisha: Finding what tithing means
- Justin: Faith
- Morning routine, How do you start your day?
- Justin: Read and drink my coffee
- Keisha: I do things in the reverse
- What is the best place we can connect with you online?
- See below for social links
- Final words from me
“It's in the planning, not the execution of the plan. Because plans always fail. It's always about how you prepare mentally” -Justin Brooks
“Keisha doesn't need me. She wants me. And I don't need her. I want to be with her.” -Justin Brooks
“We think the time is an unlimited resource when in fact it is the most finite resource we all possess together” -Hans Struzyna
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Robert Kiyosaki
- Kim Kiyosaki
- Kobe Bryant
- Bill Gates
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Think and Grow Rich
- Peak by Chip Conley
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- The Instant Millionaire
- All in Startup by Diana Kander
- Oprah Winfrey
- Brendon Burchard
- Schedule a call with Hans
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Are you working HARD but not really moving the needle on anything? You should check out my POWER LIST and find out how you can get more done to move your business, project, or relationship closer to where you want it to be. Let’s go!
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min