Another Way to Play
Providing VALUE To Scale Your Business with David Richter
I had the pleasure of speaking with the founder of SimpleCFOSolutions.com, David Richter. David's biggest catalyst is the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" which totally changed his mindset and leveraged it into the world of real estate. David helps real estate investors by providing them high VALUES and empower them to make good financial decisions in their business.
Let’s dive into David’s story of how important it is to provide VALUE in scaling your business to achieve sustainable growth and success!
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 - 07:57] Opening Segment
- I talked briefly about valuable information that you can take advantage of in this episode
- I introduce the guest, David Richter to the show
- David talk about his background and how he got started in real estate
- How the Book Rich Dad Poor Dad totally changed his mentality
[07:58 - 16:01] Working For Free in Exchange of Knowledge into Real Estate
- David talks about how he got knowledge more into real estate by working for free in a real estate company in exchange for a great learning opportunity.
- David gives us valuable insight into providing value to people without expecting in any return
[16:02 - 26:53] Providing Value To Scale Your Business
- David talks about how he started on his own business in a different progression that you will truly love!
- helping investors on the financial side of their business.
- helping investors to get the numbers that they really need.
- David gives us a quick review of his book called “Less Stress More Profit”. You can check his book on his website or in Amazon
- What I'm offering?
- Is this something that's providing value?
[26:54 - 31:53] How to Provide Value To Your Clients?
- David shares how he scales his business that provides real value to the clients
- Importance of providing value to your clients
- Applying the right mindset
- David mentions his book “Less Stress More Profit” on how it can automate some of your current financial processes and some of the mindset behind what knowing your numbers will really do for your business. Don’t forget to check this on his website and on Amazon!
[31:54 - 36:58] Do The Things That Really Matters To You
- If you think about spreadsheets and numbers as something that’s really hard to get passionate about then you definitely listen as David gives us unique advice that you will truly love!
- It’s either your passion becomes a byproduct of that work or you get to actually find whats your passion is.
[36:59 - 45:06] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often?
- The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ Demarco
- If you can get an hour of somebody's time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- Fred Rogers. How is he so happy and how did he really dive into what his true purpose was?
- What is one thing that you believe that most people would disagree with you on?
- People don't take responsibility
- Morning routine, How do you start your day?
- I read the Bible and pray in the morning.
- What is the best place we can connect with you online?
- See below for social links
- Final words from me
“Find what you're good at and focus on it, so that way you could build a system hone in on it, make as much money as you can to fund the things that you really want to do, and what your real purpose is in life” -David Richter
“You need to be passionate about what you're doing, but it also needs to feel that why you're actually doing it” -David Richter
“Your profit really unlocked your WHY it really unlocks what you want to do” -David Richter
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Grant Cardone
- No B.S. Business Succes by Dan Kennedy
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
- Fred Rogers
- Less Stress More Profit by David Richter (David’s website)
- Less Stress More Profit by David Richter (Amazon)
- Simple CFO Solutions
- Schedule a call with Hans
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Are you working HARD but not really moving the needle on anything? You should check out my POWER LIST and find out how you can get more done to move your business, project, or relationship closer to where you want it to be. Let’s go!
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min