Another Way to Play
Not Your Typical Accounting Website with Joshua Lance
Today I had the pleasure of speaking with the founder and managing director of Lancecpa.com, Joshua Lance. Josh spent his early career at a top-10 national public accounting firm before working at an ultra-high net worth family office. Josh helps small business owners and entrepreneurs grow and manage their businesses. He also specializes in craft breweries, digital consulting agencies, and creative artisans. He believes your small business is an important business.
Let’s dive into Josh’s story and know what it takes to make your small business successful.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 - 08:49] Opening Segment
- I talked briefly about valuable information that you can take advantage of in this episode
- I introduce guest Joshua Lance into the show
- Josh talks about where his journey began
[08:50 - 17:15] From Traditional Work to Digital Marketing Journey
- Josh shares experience on how he deals with the hierarchy and stigma
- Josh talks about his transition from working in a big firm to starting his own digital business.
[17:16 - 29:30] Lance CPA Group: “Not A Typical Accounting Website”
- Josh shares a story about overcoming failures along the way
- Josh shares about the Lance CPA Group Website: You shouldn’t miss this!
- A unique way of building a clientele
- The concept of niching down
- Lance CPA Group Website that also serves:
- Craft Breweries
- Digital Agencies
- Creative Artisans
[29:31 - 35:09] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often?
- It Doesn't Have To Be Crazy at Work
- If you can get an hour of somebody's time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- My grandpa. He passed away. He was also kind of entrepreneur like me
- What is one thing that you believe that most people would disagree with you?
- I don't have to work as much to get what you need
- Morning routine, How do you start your day?
- Have breakfast and drink coffee, read a book or article.
- What is the best place we can connect with you online?
- See below for social links
- Final words from me
"Sometimes it means taking a step back in order to take those two steps forward eventually" - Joshua Lance
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Lance CPA Group: Craft Breweries
- Lance CPA Group: Digital Agencies
- Lance CPA Group: Creative Artisans
- The E Myth (Amazon)
- Shift by Gary Keller (Amazon)
- It Doesn’t Have To Be Crazy At Work (Amazon)
- Schedule a call with Hans
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Are you working HARD but not really moving the needle on anything? You should check out my POWER LIST and find out how you can get more done to move your business, project, or relationship closer to where you want it to be. Let’s go!
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min