Another Way to Play
Making It Simple And Effective With Sean Castrina
Today I spoke with a serial Entrepreneur, Author and all around Educator around all things Entrepreneurship, Sean Castrina. Sean started more than 20 companies over the last 20 years and is also an author of multiple best selling books including 8 Unbreakable Rules for Business Startup Success.
Let’s jump into Sean’s story and find out how his mindset of keeping things simple brought him great success in multiple industries.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 07:33] Opening Segment
- I introduce my guest, Sean Castrina, to the show
- Sean talks about his family and what he’s currently working on
- Sean shares his insight about simplicity in Life and in Business
[07:34 - 23:35] The road to being a serial entrepreneur
- Sean talks about his early days in the corporate world
- The first venture into entrepreneurship
- Debunking the myths of starting a business
- Sean shares his ideals and work ethic when it comes to Entrepreneurship
- The role of Passion in Entrepreneurship
[23:36 - 38:00] Making it simple and effective
- The transition into full-time Entrepreneurship
- Sean links a free copy of The World’s Greatest Business plan
- Keep it simple
- Set up a business plan
- Making a promise with your brand and building your business to deliver that promise
[38:01 - 43:32] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often?
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- If you can get an hour of somebody's time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- Bill Gates
- What is one thing you believe that most people would disagree with you:
- Idea on Passion
- Morning routine; How do you start your day?
- Get up at 5:55 AM and think about what you’re grateful for
- Write my goals on my Journal and review my day
- Write for 30 minutes
- Work out for 30 minutes
- What is the best place we can connect with you online?
- See below for Social links
- Final words from me
“In life, simple works in general. If I want to improve on something, just add one habit that would move me the most in that direction.” - Sean C. Castrina
“Have a name that when somebody hears it, they know exactly what your business does.” - Sean C. Castrina
“Find the one promise that your company could make and deliver on, that if your target customer heard about it, they would chase you down for your business.” - Sean C. Castrina
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- World’s Greatest Business Plan by Sean C. Castrina
- 8 Unbreakable Rules for Business Start-Up Success by Sean C. Castrina
- Advantage Handy
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Are you working HARD but not really moving the needle on anything? You should check out my POWER LIST and find out how you can get more done to move your business, project, or relationship closer to where you want it to be. Let’s go!
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com and follow me on Instagram. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min