Another Way to Play
Living To The Best Of Your Purpose with Charlie Hartwell
Today I spoke with Charlie Hartwell, the managing partner of the Bridge Builders Collaborative. He has invested as a venture capitalist in 15 different apps and companies.
Let’s dive right in to Charlie’s story and learn about his journey and his philosophy when deciding to invest or not in a business.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 05:12] Opening Segment
- I Introduce my guest, Charlie Hartwell, to the show
- Charlie talks about the Bridge Builders Collaborative and their goals
- Help raise collective consciousness
[05:13 - 12:52] Investing and promoting spiritual well-being
- Charlie talks about their inspiration to invest and help promote spiritual well-being
- The desire to support Entrepreneurs with intentions for the betterment of society
- The importance of self-meditation to work on oneself
- Charlie shares his thoughts on the free meditation platform Insight Timer
[12:53 - 22:20] The Journey to Live to the best of your purpose
- Charlie talks about his professional journey
- Charlie talks about his personal journey
- The moment of realization
- He recognized that he needed help from others
- He discovered and began to express the essence of his true self
- Living to the best of his own purpose
- Realizing that personal growth shouldn’t be a solo journey
[22:21 - 30:23] Building and Growing the Bridge Builders Collective
- Charlie talks about how he and his partners started the Bridge Builders Collective
- What they look at before they choose to invest in a company or business venture
- The Global positive impact
- The skills and personal growth of the Entrepreneur
- The safeguards and security of the business
- The distribution system
- The potential a strong return of investment
[30:24 - 35:35] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often?
- I don’t tend to give books as gifts
- If you can get an hour of somebody's time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- Michelle Obama
- What is one thing you believe that most people would disagree with you:
- His ideals on Patriarchy
- Morning routine; How do you start your day?
- Make coffee
- Use a BEMER
- What is the best place we can connect with you online?
- See below for Social links
- Final words from Charlie and me
“I just began to live more freely and authentically, and not really care about what people thought of the path that I was choosing, which I used to do. Just to live to the best of my own purpose and let things go where they’re meant to go.” - Charlie Hartwell
“I’ve come to understand on a personal growth journey that it’s not a solo exercise. We need to find support from other people, other friends, other professionals where it makes sense to help us along that journey.” - Charlie Hartwell
“For us, half of the joy of doing this work is supporting entrepreneurs, adding a tremendous amount of value. So we look at how we bring our collective wisdom, knowledge, networks to a company to help the entrepreneur be successful.” - Charlie Hartwell
Resources mentioned in the episode:
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Are you working HARD but not really moving the needle on anything? You should check out my POWER LIST and find out how you can get more done to move your business, project, or relationship closer to where you want it to be. Let’s go!
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com and follow me on Instagram. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min