Another Way to Play
Discover Your Innate Abilities with Bill Flynn
Today I had the please of speaking with the business growth expert, author of the book “Further, Faster: Few Steps take the Guesswork out of Growth”, founder of Catalyst Growth Advisors, Bill Flynn. Bill spent the last 30 years working with and advising hundreds of companies including startups, where he has a long track record of success.
Let’s dive into Bill’s story and his powerful tips to startups like you in finding the right direction and bring you to true happiness, fulfillment, and success in this rollercoaster we call life!
[00:01 - 06:45 ] Opening Segment
- I talked briefly about valuable information that you can take advantage of in this episode
- I’m introducing guest Bill Flynn into the show
- Bill talks about where did his journey begin
- Bill shares his life as an active athlete before he navigated the business world
[06:46 - 12.39] Identify your innate ability
- Bill shares his story about how he identified himself
- Bill talks about the importance of identifying your strengths can lead you to success
- Bill gives valuable insight into 2 general reasons he has learned in identifying one’s strength
[12:40 - 17:51 ] What is innate ability?
- Bill shares a meaningful story of what an innate ability means
- Bill gives a powerful insight into finding your ability can lead you to greatness or success
[17:52-21:15 ] Bill’s important tips to startups in finding the right direction
- Bill gives powerful practice which is the 4 L’s Exercises:
- Love, Load, Long Lust. You don't want to miss this!
- Bill shares fantastic advice about what to do in the load part exercise:
- Automate, procrastinate, eliminate. You will love to find this out!
[21:16 - 24:19] The distinction between happiness and fulfillment
- Bill shares his big success and failures in life
- Turning weakness into strength
- Bill shares interesting thoughts of finding a balance between happiness and fulfillment
- Focus on what matters to you
[24:20 - 36:19] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often?
- Vivid Vision see below for link
- If you can get an hour of somebody's time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- Ben Franklin, he’s just an amazing guy.
- What is one thing that you believe that most people would disagree with you on?
- Feedbacks are more important that growth
- Morning routine, How do you start your day?
- I start my day based upon how I ended my other day
- Where to find more about you online?
- See below for social links and his book released.
- Final words from me
“Happiness is one thing and fulfillment is another” - Billy Flynn
“Feedbacks more important than growth” - Bill Flynn
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Catalyst Growth Advisors
- Further, Faster: The Vital Few Steps that take the Guesswork out of Growth on Amazon
- Further, Faster: The Vital Few Steps that take the Guesswork out of Growth on Booktopia
- Marcus Buckingham
- Benjamin Franklin
- Rory Vaden
- Albert Einstein
- John Wooden
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Are you working HARD but not really moving the needle on anything? You should check out my POWER LIST and find out how you can get more done to move your business, project, or relationship closer to where you want it to be. Let’s go!
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min