Another Way to Play
Selling Over $190 Million in Real Estate with David Gunderman
David is a summa cum laude graduate of UCLA whose life experiences include European Content Manager for The Industry Standard, NYC Event Producer, Event Director, Co-founder of the 20+ year old Adirondack Theater Festival in Glens Falls, NY, and Director and Lecturer at San Francisco State University. In his youth, David appeared in leading roles on Broadway, national tours and in dozens of theatrical productions at many of the nation’s preeminent regional theaters.
For the third year in a row, Andrew and David’s individual sales volume in 2018 was over $100M, the highest ever achieved in the Alameda, Berkeley, Oakland, and Piedmont markets by any agent(s
The Gunderman Group is the most successful East Bay real estate team with over $190M sold, ranked #92 in the nation for team sales volume in The Wall Street Journal for 2018, ranked by Real Trends, San Francisco Magazine, and The Luxury Marketing Council of San Francisco as #8 of the Top 100 Real Estate Teams in the Bay Area
On this episode:
- Learn the importance of really knowing yourself and shouting it loud.
- Discover the "lean in/lean out" strategy
- "Telling somebody you believe in them right before they're about to embark on something is really powerful." – David Gunderman
- "If everyone's telling me not to do something, I should probably do it. Then everyone will notice." – David Gunderman
- "I don't want to do to anyone else what I don't want done to me." – David Gunderman
- "Be brutally authentic." – David Gunderman
Schedule a free 15 minute call with Hans here:
For more information about Hans Struzyna and Another Way to Play, visit: