Another Way to Play
Breaking Down Walls with Dr. Steve Taubman
Today I had the pleasure of speaking with the “Mind-mastery” Dr Steve Taubman. He is an ex-neurotic, ex-Long Island chiropractor who underwent a personal life transformation that led to him to help others in discovering the keys to their success and having the courage to break their mental barriers to achieve their dreams. He is now a best selling author and a world class speaker.
Let’s dive into Dr. Steve’s incredible story and learn how he was able to take the big step to find his track and thrive through challenges.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 - 08:15] Opening Segment
- I introduce Dr. Steve
- Hypnotizing journey experience in helping others
- Dr. Steve joins the show
- Dr. Steve tells us about the beginning of his journey as a chiropractor
- Entrepreneurial venture start
- Procrastinator program (sense of emptiness when you’re not in your right path )
- The Invisible Wall; Understand when you reach the edge of your comfort zone
- finding clarity after 14 years
[08:16 - 14:55] Finding clarity to move beyond the practice
- Dr. Steve tells his story about when he sold his practice
- Dr. Steve shares his experience in Guatemala
- Met Dr. Steve, another chiropractor from the US by coincidence
- Magical experience that lead to his transition
[14:56 - 25:24] Leap into the void
- Dr. Steve explains the Universality of psychology
- Overarching model that has the tendency to actually lead us into happiness or misery. Failure has to do with the relationship we form with our own thoughts and emotions.
- Speaking and writing come into play
- Dr. Steve shares his experience becoming a Stage hypnotist in his shows and the official hypnosis for MTV spring break
- Dr. Steve wrote his first book “Unhypnosis”
- I talk about the influence of hypnosis practices
- Dr. Steve talks about his friend’s experience
- I talk about my experience in the Olympics
- Dr. Steve talks about how people in shame, raise people in shame. This is a cycle that must be broken.
[25:25 - 31:49] How to rise up and break the wall that actually is not there
- Break down the steps
- Be committed to the process
- Clean up your act
- Sharpen your focus (meditate, find activities to allow yourself to avoid distractions)
- Develop your own wisdom
- The next part is “leaning in” and going to the depth of your pain
- Find the structure and surround yourself with the right people
- Make your own checklist
[31:50 - 38:33] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often?
- Unhypnosis - Steve Taubman
- Bulletproof - Steve Taubman
- The Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle
- If you can get an hour of somebody's time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- Eckhart Tolle
- Russell Brand
- Wim Hof
- What is one thing you believe that most people don’t?
- Don't believe everything you think
- Morning routine; How do you start your day?
- Wake up 7:45 am
- Do some mini meditation
- Splash some water on my face
- Walk my dog (while doing gratitude practices)
- Make breakfast
- What is the best place we can connect with you online?
- His Website
“It is okay to be optimistic about making the way.” - Dr. Steve Taubman
“You can't just sit around and think your way out to a new life, but you have to actually make your first step. That is when things will start falling into place.” - Dr. Steve Taubman
“The only way to overcome limitations is to rise above and wake up.” - Dr. Steve Taubman
“People in shame, raise people in shame, therefore you have to break the cycle.” - Dr. Steve Taubman
You can connect with Dr. Steve Taubman on LinkedIn and Facebook . Be sure to visit his website https://stevetaubman.com// to learn more about what he does and how you can become a part of it. Be sure to pick up his latest book Bulletproof.
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min