The 50kg Drop Podcast
S2 Ep13 - Guest James LeBaigue
Meet Nutrition Triathlon’s founder, James LeBaigue, MSc, has worked in healthcare for the last 10 years in the NHS.
Starting off in the ambulance service as a Paramedic, he transitioned into General Practice (Family Medicine) and now works as an Advanced Clinical Practitioner. He was one of the first Paramedics in the United Kingdom to be granted full independent medicine prescribing rights.
He has now completed a Masters Degree in Sport and Exercise Nutrition and is a registered Nutritionist on the Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register (SENr) as part of the British Dietetic Association. His work in the NHS, and particularly in General Practice, sparked his desire to create free information for triathletes to help them train, recover and race better while still keeping healthy.
James has raced for the Great Britain Age Group Triathlon Team as well as being a qualified British Triathlon Coach at Level 2.
James provides 1:1 nutrition coaching for a small group of athletes
View all episodes
1. S3 Ep1 - Guest Tom Livesey Co-Founder Thriva Health53:50Meet Tom Livesey the CTO and Co-Founder of @thrivahealth Tom joins us this week to talk through his company and to talk to us about their recent weight loss product and app that's helping many lose weight. If you are interested to understand a modern way to learn more about your health through their pin prick blood testing or their #wegovy #weightloss product. Then definitely listen in! #weightlossjourney #wegovyweightloss #getfit
15. S2 Ep15 - Guest Top Dropper Legend, Taylor Elsworth01:06:12Meet Taylor Elsworth a legend from the Top Dropper Competition. Taylor lost a whopping 14.8kg in one month. Listen in to hear more about his story and from the rest of the guys also #weightloss #getfit #fatloss
14. S2 Ep14 Angie Doig-Thorne - Hypnotherapist01:08:07Meet Angie! A Hypnotherapist that has come on the pod to give some much needed advice to the guys about getting their minds right to get healthy! Her mantra is Diets don't work, slimming clubs don't work, but getting your head right works!www.yorkhypnotherapist.com#hypnotherapy #weightloss #loseweight
12. S2 Ep12 - Top Dropper Guests Greg Wade & Max "Thor" Thomason01:06:18We invited two members of the Top Dropper Competition, Greg Wade and Max "Thor" Thomason. Greg transformed his life by going alcohol free and has since got in a great shape. Max too has transformed his life but his method is passionately fasting and is currently in a 3 days fast whilst recording. Listen here as we debate the pros and cons of each! #fasting #alcoholfree #loseweight
11. S2 Ep11 - Wayne Mardle01:03:29This week the boys are joined by Wayne Hawaii 501 Mardle. Wayne is a former professional darts player that had success in both the BDO and PDC circuits. He has been, like many of us battling weight gain all his life and has now found a routine that works for him. Listen in to hear how he keeps himself so trim
10. S2 Ep10 - Top Dropper 2024 WHO WILL WIN!54:28The boys wish Bob's boy Happy 1st Birthday! We talk new year weight loss plans and a quick review of disaster December. Top Dropper 2024 is now LIVE and we are Introduce the contenders in the most prestigious weight loss competition in the world!
9. S2- Ep9 Xmas special01:06:31Bob and Ian talk through favourite Christmas songs, dinner items, and they announce the Drop with us January weight competition!
8. S2 ep8 - Bryan O'Keefe Part 239:55The boys continue the conversation with Bryan o'keefe the weightloss legend. Listen in to find out how he managed to lose 67kg in 7 months