Sold as Seen
NEC Classic Car Show 2023
Season 1, Ep. 31
We visit the Classic Car Show at Birmingham's National Exhibition Centre. See RMS Motoring for accompanying photos which will definitely help understand what we are talking about!
View all episodes
33. Just the Right Amount of Power01:36:50Is the BMW I5 M60 worth north of £100k? Or a 520d over 50k? What are your rituals just before you start driving (and some climate control madness). And what's just the right amount of power? All in this episode of the Sold as Seen Podcast, with Andy Cooper from RMS Motoring, with Gary Reilly and Ross Annett. Oh, and Gary wins yet another (well deserved) watch from Evo!
32. Cybertruck Potholes01:14:56In episode 32 of the Sold as Seen Podcast, the last of 2023, we talk Tesla Cybertruck, cheap L405 Range Rovers, Potholes and an irregular insurance background check.
30. Tint My Ride01:15:25Resident entrepreneur Ross shares a novel approach to dealing with tinted glass. Andy talks Walter Isaacson's Musk bio, and Gary tells us about the crushing disappointment that was the ST185 Celica GT4.
29. The Smell of Diff Oil01:12:14Andy tells us the uncomfortably fast truth of the Tesla Model S Plaid, after a recent track day in one. We then talk knowing nothing about supercars, and the dire state of the MOT system in Northern Ireland.
28. Caterham Project V and Supercar Sunday01:10:53After a short summer holiday hiatus, we discuss Goodwood, the Caterham Project V and the upcoming Supercar Extravaganza charity event to support the NI Air Ambulance
27. Overpriced Golfing58:12The £65k Mk8 Golf-R 333, Andy's Yaris replacement, the Tesla Model S Plaid and Your Questions Answered.
26. Slow Has Been01:02:39In this, episode 26 of the Sold as Seen Podcast, we discuss the untimely passing of Waterford Rally man Craig Breen and the superb Dubshed car show. Andy regales the collection of his new Lotus Emira, and Ross dissects his M3 defeat at the hands of a Yaris on the drag strip.
25. L200 from NI to Ukraine01:29:39We are joined by Anthony Hughes (Artoir on RMS) who has just returned from an epic trip to Ukraine to donate a Mitsubishi L200 to the front line. He talks us through his incredible journey, from idea through fundraising to actually making this audacious trip. In other news Andy drives a Lotus, buys an EV and Gary lands an M4. Whilst you listen I highly recommend Anthony's thread to see great photos in his Drive for Ukraine NI thread here: https://rmsmotoring.com/forum/threads/drive-for-ukraine-ni-ukraine-aid-need-your-help.225596Anthony's Go Fund Me Link: http://gofund.me/3530f867