Rethink. The Financial Advisor Podcast
Are the Right People Building Fintech? (Ep 25)
It is quite possible that the next generation of advisor fintech will be shaped by professionals and not engineers and enterprise executives. The highest adopted tools today are being brought to market by professionals who solved a niche problem for themselves.
In this episode, Adam Holt & Derek Notman dig into the shapers of the future of fintech. Adam and Derek share their personal experiences of starting Fintech companies, from the first moment of realization that there was a problem to solve, through field testing and idea honing, right through to future proofing and wondering, what comes next?
Adam and Derek discuss:
- Why adoption is the new innovation
- Who is designing the solutions to financial advisors' problems?
- Derek shares how Conneqtor went viral
- Adam explains the problem he hoped to solve for himself with Asset-Map
- How the best innovations come from field testing
- Are all-in-one platforms going to solve all advisor problems?
- Follow RethinkFA on LinkedIn
- Episode 9: Rethink: Advisor, Adviser or Advicer – featuring Michael Kitces
- Episode 20: The Risk of Advisor Complacency Featuring Aaron Klein
Connect With Adam Holt:
- Schedule an Asset-Map Demo
- LinkedIn: Asset-Map
- Facebook: Asset-Map
- Twitter: Asset_Map
- YouTube: Asset-Map
Connect With Derek Notman: