Using the Right Content for Your Content Ads with inPowered’s Chelsea Waite
In This Episode…
We talk with inPowered’s about content advertising, digital ads, puppies, podcast analytics, SEO, data collection, consumer fears on their data being collected, and where the future or ads is going.
· [00:54] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:20] Can you tell our listeners about inPowered?
· [02:26] Are you an “all-in-one” business for advertising?
· [02:51] What does differential inPowered from your competitors?
· [03:56] So, inPowered can give PR pros the right data, as long as they have goals?
· [04:48] Does inPowered also help with SEO?
· [05:41] What have you seen from digital ads from this year and previous years? Is it getting better or worse?
· [06:41] Has AI played a bigger role in digital advertising?
· [07:38] How can inPowered help PR pros make their ads better and keep customer's worries about privacy low?
· [10:24] How has Apple’s iOS 14 made getting ads to their right people better or worse?
· [11:46] Do you think all these recent changes in the way marketers and PR pros collect data make digital ads better?
· [12:18] How can PR pros and marketers create the right content for their ads?
· [13:16] Do you think PR pros should be more transparent about how much data is collected on consumers?
· [14:53] For 2020 and beyond where do you see content advertising and digital ads going?
· [16:16] What would you like to see changed or become better for digital ads?
· [18:25] Fun question: If you could create an ad campaign for yourself, what would it be?
· [19:20] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Chelsea Waite was our guest today. Learn more about inPowered.
Episode Length: 20:09
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!