Understanding Messaging and Telematics with Geotab’s Kelly Hall
In This Episode…
This week we talk to Kelly Hall from Geotab. We discuss our love for coffee. Why marketing and PR will always be separate and important. How holistic messaging is the best messaging, and what marketing tool would she create. It’s going to be a great episode!
● [01:03] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [01:35] What excites you about PR and Marketing?
● [03:08] Can you tell us a little bit about the current company you work for?
● [05:12] How do you message telematics to your customers?
● [07:02] How to you use a buzzword like smart cities for cities to utilize telematics?
● [08:41] What are your key KPIs?
● [10:38] Is analytics getting smarter or more difficult to analyze?
● [11:48] Do you think you’ll add a podcast to the content mix in 2020?
● [12:39] What are the key pain points for PR and marketing pro to reach their goals in 2020?
● [13:56] What is one thing you wish you knew before starting your PR career?
● [14:30] Do you think PR and marketing will become one?
● [15:09] If you could create a marketing tool, what would you create?
● [16:30] Final thoughts?
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Learn more about Geotab
● Kelly Hall was our guest today.
Episode Length: 17:31
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download.
● Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!