Understanding Good CyberSercuirty with SecureAnchor’s Dr. Eric Cole
In This Episode…
We talk with former CIA hacker and cybersecurity expert Dr. Eric Cole. We talk about what is hacking, how must companies have been hacked, how to do proper cybersecurity, what does this mean for PR pros, and how working from home has virtual offices for companies.
· [00:41] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:04] Can you give a brief description of who you are?
· [02:00] Do you use the bug bounty system?
· [03:37] How can businesses adopt cybersecurity with working online?
· [07:52] What are the PR pro's role when it comes to cybersecurity?
· [12:07] What do PR pros miss or do not understand when it comes to cybersecurity?
· [18:13] What should the crisis plan have when it comes to hacking?
· [22:06] How should PR pro handle the B2B crisis aspect?
· [24:13] Are we going to see bigger or more high profile hacking in the next 5 years?
· [26:10] What is the next frontier for cybersecurity?
· [29:16] How can PR pros help their employees understand good cybersecurity when working from home?
· [32:44] If you could create a perfect cybersecurity software what features would it have?
· [34:54] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Dr. Eric Cole was our guest today. Learn more about secure anchor.
Episode Length: 35:44
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!