The Future is in 5G with Verizon's Kim Ancin
In This Episode…
5G, it’s the latest G for telecom businesses. Today, we talk with Kim Ancin, Director of Corporate Communications at Verizon, about how they inform and bring awareness around 5G protocols and how marketing messages and strategies are used to get the message out. We also discuss tools to monitor PR efforts, influencer marketing, bringing awareness of 5G to non-tech people, and more! Get excited for the future of 5G and PR!
● [01:06] Q1: Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [01:32] Q2: Are you an iPhone or Android user?
● [01:50] Q3: What does your typical day look like for you?
● [02:36] Q4: How do you communicate that Verizon has the best 5G?
● [03:46] Q5: Is there any initiative to bring awareness about 5G to non-tech people?
● [04:44] Q6: How do you get businesses and early adaptors on board with 5G?
● [05:46] Q7: How does 5G help with the gaming industry?
● [06:00] Q8: Which content do you use to get people excited for 5G?
● [07:03] Q9: What is the most beneficial content driving awareness for 5G?
● [08:55] Q10: What types of tools do you use to monitor your PR efforts?
● [09:34] Q11: Is Verizon using influencers to get the word out on 5G?
● [10:12] Q12: Does Verizon use different tiered influencers?
● [11:29] Q13: Do you listen to podcasts and do you have a favorite one?
● [11:54] Q14: What are the important skills and traits for people wanting to get into the PR tech industry?
● [12:49] Q15: Do you have any advice for people wanting to get into this industry?
● [14:00] Q16: What are you looking forward to in the tech/telecom industry?
● [14:34] Q17: Final Thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Learn more about Verizon
● Kim Ancin was our guest today.
Episode Length: 15:20
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Direct Download: Right-click here [missing data8] and click “Save As” for a direct download.
● Listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.