The Changing of Lifestyle with Purple Orange Brand Communication’s Chris Dickey
In This Episode…
We talk with Purple Orange Brand Communication’s Chris Dickey. We discuss how the lifestyle brands pivot and how they kept their brands relevant through the pandemic. How lifestyles are using live streaming and how a hybrid live streaming and in real life strategy will help propel lifestyle brands forward.
● [00:39] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [01:22] How did the lifestyle brands pivot their message this year?
● [03:42] Did you pivot to the message more about staying healthy during the pandemic?
● [06:42] Was the messaging more around the community?
● [11:20] What were some of the biggest hurdles for you in 2020?
● [14:15] Did you utilize various live streaming services?
● [17:09] What are some of your goals for your clients reopening?
● [18:23] How has the PR lifestyle agencies changed in 2020?
● [19:02] Empathic marketing is going to be a new trend in 2020?
● [20:33] Do you think more brands will use live streaming more?
● [21:25] Do you think lifestyle brands will have a stronger message after recent events?
● [22:37] Do you think 2020 will be a case study on how to be flexible as a PR pro?
● [23:07] What is your hope for the PR industry in 2021?
● [24:06] Final thoughts
People Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Chris Dickey was our guest today. Learn more about Purple Orange Brand Communications.
Episode Length: 25:20
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!