Protecting Your Place of Business with Verkada’s Christina Schultz
In This Episode…
We talk with Verkada’s Christina Schultz about the importance of security, customer journey, messaging strategies that have worked for Verkada, what messaging strategies have worked for them to keep churn low, and more!
- [00:52] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
- [01:35] Can you explain Verkada to our audience?
- [02:47] How have you messaged your product to a business that they need security in these times?
- [04:24] Does touchless entry mean using your phone or biometrics to gain entry?
- [04:47] What differentiates you from the customer security options?
- [06:59] What is some unexpected feedback you got from customers?
- [08:21] Your key differentiator is using AI to get the right data to your customers?
- [09:02] Do you think companies are cutting back on security?
- [10:41] What messaging strategy has made an impact on Verkada in 2020?
- [12:15] How is Verkada protecting customer’s information?
- [13:51] What has been some ways Verkada has eliminated or reduced churn?
- [15:44] How has working with brands like Logitech and Upwork helped you with messaging strategies for Verkada?
- [17:08] How do you understand your customer’s journey?
- [18:04] What are a few lessons you’ve learned in 2020?
- [19:28] What are your future messaging strategies for 2020 and beyond look like?
- [20:18] If you could make an all-in-one solution software for PR pros what would it be?
- [20:58] Final Thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
- Christina Schultz was our guest today. Learn more about Verkada.
Episode Length: 22:23
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
- Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
- If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
- Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
- Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!