Progressing Your Brands Mission and Purpose with Dynamic Signal’s Robyn Hannah
In This Episode…
This week’s episode of PR 360 we talk with Dynamic Signal’s Robyn Hannah about progressing the purpose and vision of your company and brand through PR initiatives. We talk about diversity, inclusion, how to implement them, and why they are important. Tune in to find out more!
● [00:41] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [01:57] Why did you decide to be a PR pro?
● [03:57] What is IABC?
● [05:38] It’s similar to PRSA?
● [06:07] Would you recommend our listeners dive deep in these organizations or get their feet wet first?
● [08:20] Make sure your network is great?
● [10:27] What has PR taught you about PR, messaging, and branding?
● [17:46] How do you avoid being canceled by cancel culture?
● [24:59] 2020 seems to have taught that a crisis plan was important and maybe a diversity plan, too?
● [30:30] How is the content and messaging changing since recent events?
● [37:05] How can companies and personalities avoid going overboard with diversity and inclusion?
● [42:14] What are some tips for small businesses to get started with diversity and inclusion initiatives?
● [48:48] Livestreaming seems to get more employees involved with initiatives set forth by companies?
● [51:14] Is the Oxford comma the right way to use commas?
● [53:24] Final thoughts?
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Robyn Hannah was our guest today. Learn more about Dynamic Signal.
Episode Length: 00:00
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!